*5376-5380*

Chapter 5376: Appear, Saint Crystal!

A huge square stone pillar appeared quietly, and the Saintess Crystal was placed on it.

As Lu Hongwei uncovered the red cloth, everyone saw the true appearance of the mysterious saint crystal.

Just this look, everyone's faces were shocked and sighed.

A huge six-diamond crystal sits on the top of the stone pillar. It is obviously just a very simple appearance, but when everyone sees it at first sight, they have an extremely shocking feeling.

They understand that this is definitely not a common product, it must be a holy thing!

From the moment the Saintess Crystal appeared, everyone felt as if they were bathed in the power of light, and they felt unexplainably refreshed and clear, as if the body had been purified and washed, and many more. Under this power, people have broken through the bottleneck that has not been broken for a long time!

The golden sunlight shone on the saint crystal, reflecting the dazzling and blazing light, making everyone unable to move their eyes.

"It turns out that this is the Saintess Crystal."

Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly. The moment she saw the Saintess Crystal, she also had a strange feeling in her heart.

Kind, mysterious and yearning, she couldn't help but want to get closer.

Even at such a distance, she can still feel the incomparably pure energy.

"Master, this saint crystal is really amazing. You see, many cultivators broke through at this moment."

After the first cultivator broke through, the whole More than a dozen people broke through the square in a row, and these scenes are undoubtedly extremely spectacular.

The cultivators who broke through were all very happy. None of them expected to come here today to watch a lively event like this. It was really amazing.

The other cultivators looked at them enviously, which was too lucky.

With their cultivation base, it is not easy to break through to the first level. Now just visiting a succession ceremony can have such benefits.

However, although everyone can directly break through with envy of others, they are also satisfied in their hearts.

Because the power of purification has also benefited them.

"This is the sacred object of our Illuminati, Saint Crystal!"

Whether it is Lu Hongwei or anyone from the Illuminati, when you see the Saint Crystal, everyone The looks are extremely pious.

At this moment, everyone understands that the status of the Illuminati has always been so detached, and it must have a lot to do with this inheritance.

At least, other attribute guilds don't have such holy relics.

"Before the succession ceremony, welcome the light attribute cultivators present to try to light up the saint crystal."

Tong Yunshu looked at the people under the high platform with a smile. This point was discussed in their holy meeting a long time ago.

Such an important ceremony must be solemn and solemn. At the same time, we also need to let everyone understand that all of this is so rigorous, and there is no fraudulent element.

Hearing this, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes suddenly brightened. It seems that this is the best opportunity Shi Hongchao said before.

If she can light up the Saintess Crystal, then everything will become extremely interesting.