*5186-5190*

Chapter 5186: Not poisoned?

Nangong Zhengkun looked at the doctor, "So, the poison in Shaolong's body has been detoxified?"

Hearing, the doctor was slightly taken aback, and a trace of doubt appeared in his eyes, "Shaolong is poisoned, why didn't I know?"

When they saw this, everyone at the scene couldn't help looking at each other. They clearly heard Nangong Yuqing said that Nangong Shaolong was poisoned. Why? Did the doctor check it out?

Nangong Yuqing was also a little surprised, "Doctor, take a good look, I saw Shaolong being poisoned with my own eyes."

"I just checked and there was no sign of Shaolong being poisoned." The doctor frowned slightly, "I will check again."

"You have to help check it. Shaolong is already like this. His life is not bad. There can be nothing more."

The third elder looked at the doctor nervously, his eyes filled with hope, and his face was even more nervous.

Now that Nangong Shaolong is in such a situation, it has already made him extremely distressed. If he loses his life because of this, then he is really a white-haired person to send a black-haired person, which he absolutely cannot accept.

"Three elders, I will go in for a closer examination, don't worry."

The doctor walked in quickly and checked Nangong Shaolong again.

"This Baili Hongzhuang is very weird, and her medical skills are extremely good, maybe the poison she put in it will be hard to find."

Nangong Hengyang couldn't help but speak out, since passing by after this incident, his views on Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen had completely changed.

Both of these guys are pretending to be pigs and eating tigers. On the surface, they don't seem to have any offensive power, and they are often despised.

But if you really despise them, you will be unlucky.

Recalling how everyone was allowed to ridicule them before, they all looked calm and too lazy to argue, it was really helpless!

Nangong Yuqing nodded slightly, then looked at Nangong Zhengkun, and said, "Father, the method of Baili Hongzhuang is very strange.

This time she dared to let us come back first, I'm afraid she believed that our family doctor cannot detoxify Shaolong, otherwise she would not let this opportunity go."

He knew very well that Baili Hongzhuang attaches great importance to the Baili family, and Di Shaofeng will be in the future. It is very likely that they will form a pair with Baili Yunyan, so Baili Hongzhuang is absolutely impossible to let them go!

Therefore, there is no need to doubt at all. The poison must exist. As for whether it can be discovered, it depends on their methods.

Nangong Zhengkun naturally understood the meaning of Nangong Yuqing's words, and his complexion suddenly became serious.

"Unexpectedly, the young master of the Emperor's family who has been out of the house is a bit capable, and we all looked down upon him before!"

With that, Nangong Zhengkun said again, "Yuqing, I heard that Jun Lingxun and Xiao Sewu's houses are walking very close now. Is this true?"

Listening to Nangong Zhengkun's questioning, Nangong Yuqing was taken aback first, and his expression suddenly became complicated.

"That's nature. Since we entered the fairy cloud secret realm, I have been seeing Xiao Sewu and Jun Lingxun together."