*4546-4550*

Chapter 4546: Hunt down, Gong Tianfeng!

"Not only that, Baili Hongzhuang is also a member of our Illuminati."

At this time, Guanshi Sun also said, "Yes, they were indeed people at the Flame Gate before."

"Where are they now?" Di Shaofeng asked quickly.

"I don't know what is the relationship between the Emperor and them?" Zhuo Hongyan asked tentatively.

When Zhuo Hongyan raised this question, the eyes of everyone around him fell on Di Shaofeng.

Both of them are surnamed Emperors, and everyone can't help but have some guesses in their hearts.

"Di Beichen is my younger brother." Di Shaofeng said without hesitation.

As soon as these words came out, everyone present looked at Di Shaofeng in astonishment, as if they were hit hard.

Xiao Roujin looked at Di Shaofeng in a daze, and the stormy sea was already turning up in her heart.

Di Beichen, isn't he a cultivator from the lower realm? How could he be a member of the Emperor family?

It's just that, looking at the seriousness of Di Shaofeng, it is obvious that what he said could not be a lie.

At this time, Xiao Roujin was about to regret her death. If she had known this, she would never go against Di Beichen and others.

It's better now, she can almost imagine what kind of anger she will endure later.

Originally, Gong Tianfeng wanted to settle accounts with Xiao Roujin, but at this moment, she no longer had this idea. She quietly stepped back and gradually withdrew into the crowd.

It was tragic to lose the position of vice president, but it was nothing compared to losing her life.

"Quickly tell me, what happened to Beichen and the others?"

Di Shaofeng's eyes fixed on Zhuo Hongyan and Sun Guanshi, these two people absolutely know the ins and outs of all this.

"The Emperor, Baili Hongzhuang is a member of our Illuminati, but I don't know about her later news.

When she joined the Illuminati, I was not in Rong'an City. Although Gong Tianfeng was obstructing her a lot, I stopped Gong Tianfeng after I came back.

The punishment I mentioned before was because of this incident. Later Baili Hongzhuang returned to the Flame Gate. I don't know what happened after that."

Zhuo Hongyan bluntly stated everything he knew, and Guanshi also cursed in his heart when he saw that Zhuo Hongyan, the old fox, had pushed this issue to him.

"You said Gong Tianfeng was having trouble with my younger siblings?" Di Shaofeng frowned. He had seen through that woman a long time ago and felt uncomfortable. He didn't expect her to bully his younger siblings before!

Zhuo Hongyan nodded, "Indeed, many people in Rong'an City know this."

At this time, Guanshi Li also stepped forward and said, "The Emperor, President Zhuo is telling the truth."

"Gong Tianfeng!"

Di Shaofeng's face is gloomy, but where is Gong Tianfeng's shadow in front of him?

As early as when they were talking, Gong Tianfeng realized that something was wrong and quickly fled.

"The Great Elder." Di Shaofeng turned his head and looked at the man behind him. The man immediately clasped his fists and said, "Master, don't worry, she can't run."