*4796-4800*

Chapter 4796: Find a step down

Although he wants to take advantage of this opportunity to beat Di Beichen, it is clear that the endurance of Di Beichen and them are terrifying. If they continue to do this, he is worried that he will not be able to hold on.

If he can't hold on and become unconscious, wouldn't it be even more embarrassing?

"If we want to beat them, we have many opportunities, and we don't have to insist on this kind of thing." Jun Lingxun said.

It is obviously not a wise move to compete against each other's advantage with one's own weakness.

The most important thing is that he discovered that the complexion of the three people from Baili Hongzhuang has gradually recovered from the initial paleness, and their mental state is not the slightest sluggish color, which is obviously related to their strong support.

If he is right, Baili Hongzhuang and the three have gradually adapted to the strength of the wind blade on the deck.

Although this discovery made him feel unbelievable, he still had to admit that it was true.

What's more, he found that for a while, he obviously couldn't adapt to all this at all.

To continue like this is just to keep the distance between the two sides widened. Since they can't beat them anymore, then just let it go. Now it's more powerful to walk.

Listening to Jun Lingxun's words, Xiao Sewu's eyes flashed a little hesitation.

She who wanted to leave was even more shaken at this moment. Even if she wanted to leave before, she couldn't find a reason. Now Jun Lingxun's departure has given her a step.

If she don't leave now, then she really won't be able to find a reason to leave.

"You are right, nothing can be reflected on this deck, let's leave together." Xiao Sewu said.

Hearing that, Jun Lingxun's eyes flashed with joy, "Okay, let's leave together."

Xiao Xudong breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this, he was really worried about Xiao Sewu. If she continued to stay here, she may lose her life.

After staying on the deck for so many days, whether it was Xiao Sewu or Jun Lingxun, there was already no strength in their bodies.

Fortunately, Xiao Xudong was right beside them, and quickly supported the two of them, and said, "Big sister, are you all right?"

Baili Hongzhuang's cold eyes fell on Xiao Sewu the two of them, sure enough, they left in the end.

Xiao Sewu naturally noticed Baili Hongzhuang's gaze, and a trace of embarrassment flashed in her eyes. She even directly shifted her gaze, as if she didn't see it.

Nangong Yuqing was always on the deck. After seeing Jun Lingxun helping Xiao Sewu to leave, he did not stay there anymore.

After all, his main goal is Xiao Siwu.

Jun Lingxun is also his competitor, he can't let Jun Lingxun have the opportunity to be with Xiao Sewu.

After the three of Jun Lingxun left, there were four people left on the deck: Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang, Mo Yunjue, and Chen Feng from the Great Demon Gate.

All four of them closed their eyes, practicing peacefully, tempering their bodies, and the entire deck seemed extremely quiet.

Baili Hongzhuang feels that although her injuries are serious, they are gradually healing.

Not only that, she can feel her body being constantly strengthened in this state of constant healing and injury.

This is progress.