*4831-4835*

Chapter 4831: Tracking, Hongzhuang!

Xu Minglei and the three left at the fastest speed after deciding to leave. Baili Hongzhuang's decisiveness shocked them.

If Baili Hongzhuang changed her mind and brought Ouyang Jifeng to deal with them together. That would be really troublesome.

Therefore, all three of them are leaving at the fastest speed.

"I don't know if Baili Hongzhuang will catch up. Our previous judgment was really misguided." Xu Minglei couldn't help sighing. He thought it would be foolproof, but he didn't expect that the opponent's strength was even stronger than them.

Xu Yaqing nodded, "Fortunately Jiechao is here, otherwise I will lose my life."

"I really didn't expect Baili Hongzhuang to deal with you two. It seems that everyone underestimated her." Xu Jiechao didn't know what happened before, but he could guess it in his heart.

"Yes, everyone thought that the Di Beichen came from the lower realm, and it was impossible to be the Patriarch of the Emperor Family.

However, as far as the current situation is concerned, even if he has not stayed in the Emperor's house in these years, but this result is no worse than that of the children who stayed in the family's house."

Xu Minglei had regrets in his eyes, "If I knew this was the case.

You saw that when Xiao Sewu and Baili Hongzhuang clashed before. Di Beichen was not an ordinary guardian.

If he knew that we have been murderous against Baili Hongzhuang, I am afraid he will not be let go."

It is precisely because of this that he had thought about it before, but in the end he made such a plan.

"Oh." Xu Jiechao sighed, "There is no way. Who would have thought that she would hide so deeply, but we have to be more careful next."

"It is best to find the other children of the family as soon as possible. As long as the combination is stronger than that of Baili Hongzhuang and Ouyang Jifeng, then we don't have to worry." Xu Yaqing said.

"By the way, first check if there are any marks on our bodies." Xu Minglei reminded.

When they reach their level of cultivation, it is very easy to leave a mark on the opponent.

If you have this mark, then the other party will always know where they are which undoubtedly is extremely troublesome.

Listening to Xu Minglei's reminder, Xu Yaqing and Xu Jiechao were also taken aback, and quickly checked in their bodies.

"Nothing didn't leave a mark." Xu Yaqing checked herself, only then relieved her heart.

"That's good." Xu Minglei nodded, "I think she didn't expect this to happen, so she didn't have time to leave a mark."

"Maybe the cultivators of the Lower Realm don't have the habit of leaving marks." Xu Jiechao smiled, "It's still a little different all the time."

Baili Hongzhuang has been chasing forward according to the marks she left. Now that she has made a decision, she has to solve this trouble early to avoid accidents.

"Master, will they find your mark?" The white lion is worried about the authenticity.

Baili Hongzhuang thought about it and shook her head.

The way she left her mark is quite special. It belongs to the previous method. According to her judgment, Xu Yaqing should not be able to detect it.

Even if the other party notices it, and wants to take it off. I am afraid it will be difficult to eliminate.

Bewitching Prince Spoils His Wife: Genius Doctor Unscrupulous ConsortOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara