*5116-5120*

Chapter 5116: Choose to stay!

As the two of Baili Hongzhuang left, many cultivators were still unwilling to give up.

It's just that, after tossing for a long time without any hope of getting in, everyone had no choice but to give up.

Soon, many practitioners chose to leave.

It's no use staying here anymore. It's better to leave here to find other opportunities.

"Shaofeng, are you staying here or leaving?" Murong Jing looked at Di Shaofeng and asked.

Di Shaofeng glanced at the family children, then smiled and said, "We will stay here and wait for Beichen and Hongzhuang to come out."

"In that case, we'll stay here too." Murong Jing smiled.

Hearing that, Di Shaofeng was taken aback for a moment, "I have to stay in the fairy cloud secret realm for a few months. Isn't it a pity that you stay here like this?"

"What's the matter? What a pity?" Murong Jing didn't care, "Anyway, this place is full of vitality, staying here to practice, I don't know how much faster than the outside world."

Di Shaofeng took a deep look at Murong Jing, he understood that Murong Jing made this choice because of their safety.

At this moment, naturally no practitioners will take action against them, but as the large team all leaves, no one knows whether Jun Lingxun and others will choose to join forces to deal with them!

Without Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang, their combat effectiveness has weakened a lot.

Once he is attacked by a group, he has no confidence that he will win.

At this moment, Chen Feng's voice also rang.

"Unexpectedly, Mr. Murong decided to stay here."

Murong Jing looked at Chen Feng in surprise, "Are you planning to stay here too?"

Chen Feng Weiwei nodded, "It's pretty good here."

The next moment, Murong Jing and Chen Feng looked at each other, and a clear smile appeared on their faces.

Obviously, they have the same idea.

After seeing the decision of Murong Jing and Chen Feng, Jun Lingxun's expression also became ugly.

He didn't expect these two guys to count everything, so they really didn't have a chance to shoot.

The strength of the Great Demon Sect and the Murong family are not weak. The four families unite, even if they also join hands, they may not be able to win absolutely.

While thinking, Jun Lingxun couldn't help looking at Chu Yingming not far away.

Since the previous serious injury, Chu Yingming's situation is a bit strange.

After the previous battle, almost all of them broke through. Only Chu Yingming has remained silent until now.

"Chu Yingming, haven't you broken through yet?" Nangong Yuqing couldn't help asking, "I heard you say that you have touched the bottleneck of the breakthrough!"

Chu Yingming frowned slightly, "I don't know what's going on. I clearly feel the bottleneck, but no matter how I impact it, I can't break through."

This situation is changed to what he used to be. It can't happen, because his cultivation talent itself is extremely strong, far surpassing ordinary cultivators.

Now everyone has broken through, but he hasn't broken through, and the depression in his heart can be imagined.

"Young Master, could it be that you took a lot of healing medicine when you were injured before and had side effects?" A cultivator of the Chu family couldn't help but say.