*4951-4955*

Chapter 4951: Depressed, Di Shaofeng!

Even if Ao Lingxiao and Di Hao'an haven't fully healed because of their injuries, it didn't matter that they move slowly.

However, everyone still took care of them very much.

As everyone left the abyss, they continued to move forward.

Baili Hongzhuang deliberately went to the direction pointed by the stone. This fairy cloud secret realm only opened once in ten years. Once this opportunity is missed, the next time she wants to come again, she will have to wait ten years later.

So, she must find it this time.

According to Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai, the previous identities of the two original masters were very unusual, and their inheritance does not seem to be as simple as the inheritance encountered in ordinary days.

However, all of this has to be discovered by themselves.

After walking for three days, everyone did not find a single figure, and they felt helpless.

In this regard, everyone also understands that the location of this abyss is not far from the original light ruins, plus they have stayed below for ten days, presumably most of the cultivators already left and are far away from here.

"I am dragging you down."

Ao Lingxiao naturally felt the helplessness of many cultivators, and apologized.

If it weren't for him, no one would encounter such a thing under the abyss, and naturally it would not have been so long.

"Lingxiao, don't think so much." Di Beichen slowly said, "We have gained enough under the abyss."

Ao Lingxiao raised his head, he saw that Di Beichen's eyes were dark and bright, and the warm words unconsciously gave people a sense of peace of mind.

"Yeah, I said that I was hurting you, and you are so guilty, so what can I do?" Lin Yiyi smiled and looked at everyone apologetically, "I am the one who is dragging everyone down."

"What else does the family say about two these things." Di Shaofeng chuckled, "Beichen is right, think about the fairy grass, what can we do if we waste some time?"

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere suddenly became active again, and the previous sorrows were also wiped out.

Indeed, the Faerie Grass they harvested is enough to offset everything.

Emperor An's eyes were sullen, "My storage ring was snatched by Jun Lingxun."

"The was an unexpected thing Hao'an, don't think too much." Di Shaofeng said with relief.

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other, which was actually expected.

Whoever it is, after killing someone, he will definitely take away the other's storage ring.

After all, the cultivators who appear in this fairy cloud secret realm are all very valuable, even if they can't get the inheritance of the other party's family, they can still get the benefits that the other party gets in the fairy cloud secret realm.

It's just that after they have the seeds of doubt in their hearts, they think more.

"When you got the fairy grass, you should put away all the fairy grass." Di Shaofeng sighed, and Di Hao'an also picked a lot of the fairy grass.

Thinking that these fairy grass fell into Jun Lingxun's hands, he felt uncomfortable.

You must know that the effect of this fairy grass is not small, even if it is just one plant, it can be a great help to the improvement of the family's children.