*5111-5115*

Chapter 5111: Speed, Di Beichen!

"Who asked you to be next to me?"

Xiao Xudong shrugged, their team was already close, so no matter what Lin Yiyi said, he could hear clearly.

"I!" Lin Yiyi was speechless for a while, "Please stay away from me! You are annoying!"

"But I am not annoying."

Xiao Xudong twisted proudly, looking like he could dance to express his joy.

"Do you want to die?"

Seeing this, Ao Lingxiao walked to Lin Yiyi's side and stood in front of her with cold and sharp eyes.

"Ao Lingxiao, are you too arrogant?" Xiao Xudong looked surprised, "Do you think it's great to hold the thigh of the Emperor's house?"

The next second, the Emperor Shaofeng also stood up, "What did you say?"

Xiao Xudong was taken aback for a moment, "I am too lazy to care about you!"

The voice fell, and he just sat down and started practicing.

What a joke!

He just talked about it just now, how dare he quarrel with the Emperor's family?

He don't need to think about it, but he must be himself.

Looking at Xiao Xudong's appearance, Lin Yiyi couldn't help but chuckled, and said, "Second cousin's progress is very fast. According to his speed, I am afraid it will not take long to reach the ruins gate."

The original Di Beichen has already walked halfway, after these days of comprehension, he is getting closer and closer to the end of the bridge.

"Yes, Beichen's understanding of the dark power is really eye-opening."

Di Shaofeng's expression was relaxed for a while. He knew that Beichen was a dark attribute so he was worried for a while.

The most important thing is not because the dark attribute will be discriminated by others, but because there is no inheritance of the dark attribute, it is extremely difficult to have a good development in this area.

It's just that, he didn't expect Beichen to hide so deeply that he didn't need them to worry about it.

With the previous abilities, the number of people who want to fight against Beichen in the future will probably be greatly reduced.

"Uncle and aunt will be very happy when they find out." Lin Yiyi smiled, "I also said that the dark attribute cultivator has no future, but the second cousin is amazing!"

"Shaofeng, you said that it has been a long time, why the cultivators of other families have no intention to leave?"

Lin Taxing frowned slightly. Logically speaking, at this time, others should think about going to other places in the fairy cloud secret realm to find opportunities.

Di Shaofeng heard it. Glancing at the people around him, he said, "Aren't they thinking about waiting until the gate of this ruin is opened to see if there is a chance to enter?"

Whether we can find opportunities elsewhere, this is uncertain, but if you continue to stay here, it is really possible to get a lot of gains.

"In my opinion, I am afraid it is a bit difficult." Lin Taxing stretched out, really feeling peculiar to the two changed bridges.

"The heart is not dead until the Yellow River."

In a blink of an eye, three days later.

"Look, the Di Beichen is moving again!"