*4891-4895*

Chapter 4891: Strange building!

"What's the difference?" Di Beichen frowned his pretty eyebrows and asked.

He has always believed in Baili Hongzhuang's intuition.

Since Hongzhuang has such an idea, there must be other problems.

Baili Hongzhuang shook her head, "I haven't figured out exactly where this problem is, but give me some time to figure it out."

"You guys, what's the situation?"

Listening to the conversation between Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, a hint of doubt appeared in Lin Qianqian's eyes.

"By the way, Beichen, you didn't see the light emitted by this building. Did you happen to come near here?"

"No." Di Beichen shook his head, and then looked at each other with Baili Hongzhuang before continuing, "In fact, when Hongzhuang was in the Lower Realm, she once got a stone. We only walked here based on the feeling of this stone."

The stone matter is a secret to them, but the three of Di Shaofeng are also trustworthy people, so he didn't intend to hide it.

After all, after entering the fairy cloud secret realm, they were originally a team.

"Stone?" Di Shaofeng was slightly stunned.

"The stones of the lower realm?" Lin Qianqian was also surprised, "The stones of the lower realm are actually related to the buildings in the fairy cloud secret realm? Hongzhuang, your luck is too good, right?"

Generally speaking, although things will flow from the upper realm to the lower realm, there is little chance after all.

What's more, Baili Hongzhuang can still find something that echoes in this upper world. This probability is not ordinary!

"Actually, I didn't expect it to be like this." Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "But this is always a clue, maybe there will be some gains."

"Of course." Di Shaofeng's eyes shimmered slightly, "Since you can use induction, it must be something that works."

"You guys have a rest now. I want to check the vicinity of the gate and see if I can find a way to get in." Baili Hongzhuang slowly said.

Since they're already here, she naturally wants to check it out.

She naturally wants to know the secret of this stone, not to mention that she has always felt that this stone is very predestined to her.

"You go." Di Shaofeng nodded, "Although there are many cultivators here, but there are also many forces, generally speaking, there is no danger."

Hearing that, the three of Di Beichen stopped talking, turned and walked directly in front of the building!

As they gradually approached the white holy building, the power of light shining on the three of them, it is warm and refreshing.

"The power of light really gives people a comfortable feeling."

Di Beichen smiled lightly. No matter when, light is always what everyone yearns for.

"Maybe this building is the heritage of the light attribute cultivator." Di Beichen raised his eyebrows and looked at Baili Hongzhuang subconsciously.

After all, he thinks this ruin is most related to Baili Hongzhuang.

After walking to the front door, The eyes of many cultivators around also fell on the three of them.

However, their eyes only stayed for a moment, and everyone looked away and continued to look at the door in front of them.