*5251-5255*

Chapter 5251: Come, see off!

Looking at the two people looking at each other, Baili Hongzhuang's voice slowly rang.

"Since Xi'er has already wanted to open it, and Nangong Shaolong doesn't have the slightest sincerity to apologize, then let this matter go. Anyway, your apology is not rare for us, go away!"

The exquisite face is full of coldness. It's not that she didn't give Nangong Shaolong a chance, but this guy has been here for a while, and he didn't even say a word of sorry.

If this is the case, why should they spend time here with him?

As the voice fell, Baili Hongzhuang turned and walked towards the back.

When Baili Yunyan and others saw this, they also turned around. They all understood why Baili Hongzhuang did this.

In fact, when Baili Hongzhuang poisoned without directly poisoning Nangong Shaolong, she had already given him a chance, but this guy still looked like he doesn't repent even now.

In that case, it's better to let him die just like that.

Nangong Shaolong obviously didn't expect Baili Hongzhuang to leave in this way, thinking that his life is still in the hands of the other party, he couldn't help panicking.

"Baili Hongzhuang, you wait!"

However, Baili Hongzhuang didn't pay any attention at all and never stopped.

The reason why they asked Nangong Shaolong to apologize was to help Baili Xi put an end to the past.

On the one hand, Baili Xi has thoroughly seen it, on the other hand, Nangong Shaolong is stubborn and has no thoughts of regret. If this is the case, then just give it up. Why bother?

Seeing that Baili Hongzhuang and others are not pretending at all, Nangong Shaolong and Nangong Yuqing looked at each other, and they expected the situation to be bad.

"No! We can't let them leave like this!"

Nangong Yuqing was anxious. They came this time to get an antidote. If they don't get it, then Nangong Shaolong life will be lost.

Nangong Shaolong hurriedly chased after them and walked around in front of Baili Hongzhuang.

"Baili Hongzhuang, you said that as long as I get Baili Xi's forgiveness, you will give me the antidote, how can you speak without words?"

Listening, the corners of Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised a sarcastic arc, "Speaking is nothing?"

"Nangong Shaolong, you are too shameless." Shangguan Yingying couldn't stand it anymore, "I see. I haven't heard you say a word of apology, but you're so embarrassed to say that our words are nothing."

"Patriarch, ignore him." Baili Xi's expression is indifferent, and her deep pupils shine through, unfeeling and cold.

The more she looks at Nangong Shaolong now, the more she feels that she is out of reach.

Now that this guy is so embarrassing and shameless in front of everyone, she feels ashamed.

"Baili Xi, how can you treat me like this?"

Nangong Shaolong couldn't understand at all. In such a short time, how Baili Xi had completely changed herself.

"How did you treat me back then, don't you know it in your heart? If it weren't for you, how could I become what I am now!"

She was heartbroken because of this man's unfeeling and incompetence that made her leave so coldly.

"Come, see off!"