Intro/Characters

After his debut as the hero Aero, Kenzo Ikari made the difficult decision to leave the world of heroics behind for deeply personal reasons. He found himself venturing into the uncharted territory of underground fight clubs, where he quickly rose to prominence as a formidable figure. 

Unbeknownst to Kenzo, Nezu and Aizawa had been monitoring his movements for an entire year, attempting to persuade him to return to UA as an instructor. However, he remained steadfast in his decision to distance himself from the hero life. 

But fate had other plans. After discovering that he had become a target of the League of Villains, Kenzo finally relented and agreed to join UA as a teacher. What could possibly go wrong?

Hint: (A lot)

About Kenzo

Quirk: Aerokinesis

Known for: Being UA's golden boy, Debuting as 'Aero' in the hero world, Debuting as 'Aero' again in Tokyo fight club, A popular shampoo commercial that he did during a work study.

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Baby blue

Height: 6"0

Build: Swimmer build

Likes: All might, Cats, Aizawa, Shin, Red bull, Girls with red hair who are 5"8 and their names start with 'H', Shin's bed and his motorbike.

Hates: Nezu, Sushi, his popular shampoo commercial that he did during a work study, coffee and suits.