Storyline

Here's an outline of the story so far!

- Kenzo moves out of the abusive Ikari household, securing a small flat in Mustafu.

- He rescues Shin, who's recently been kicked out, and they share Kenzo's apartment for six months until Shin can afford his own place through art sales.

- Kenzo quits the hero life due to an undisclosed incident.

- Facing financial struggles, Kenzo encounters Giran, who proposes fame and money in exchange for joining his fight club.

- Joining the underground fight scene, Kenzo gains fame and substantial earnings.

- During a run, he senses being followed, discovering Aizawa and Nezu with a job offer, which he declines.

- After a fight with Muscular arranged by Giran, Kenzo meets Shigaraki, who threatens him and Shin.

- Nezu proposes a teaching role at UA, accepted by Kenzo on the condition of Shin's protection.

- Starting his position at UA, Kenzo has a clash with Bakugo.

- He holds a press conference at UA, announcing his return to hero life.

- Leaving the sports festival early, Kenzo discovers the League vandalized Shin's studio.

- Pixie Bob shamelessly flirts with Kenzo during the training camp.

- The training camp is attacked, and Kenzo faces Muscular again.

- Kidnapped by the League, Kenzo and Bakugo are taken to their base.

- Kenzo encounters Shigaraki once more during his time at the League's base.

- The base is raided, and Kenzo is teleported to face All For One.

- All Might defeats All For One, who cryptically mentions having a son.

- Kenzo meets Fuyumi Todoroki.

That's it! Merry Christmas!!!