4. Coincidence

It was really rare to see such an unreasonable boy.

Xu You pressed down the fire in her heart, opened up the book that was messy with notes on her desk, and started copying the questions into the exercise book, all the while comforting herself.

Helping the dark boss behind do his homework, she should just write it.

Since.

She couldn't afford to get angry.

Compromise will make a conflict much easy to resolve.

She controlled her temper, but still wanted to yell at the boy behind:

Can't you do your own work yourself.

On his exercise book, the handwritings for the previous physics homework were different every time.

Xu You flipped through, guessing that she wasn't the first one to help him do his homework.

There were very few traces of the teacher's reviews and markings, generally only a date was signed. It was obvious that he had turned a blind eye on Xie Ci's bad behaviour of asking his classmates to help him write his work.

Not one teacher could control him, let alone her.

She was competent, and only took ten minutes for Xu You to finish his physics homework.

The questions on the book were all basics, and Xu You was strong in physics, so she found it easy to do.

There were only a few minutes left until the end of class, and the boys at the back of the class had already left.

Fu Xue Li stretched, her hand pressed onto her shoulder and twisting her arm. She told Xu You, "You don't need to do it so seriously, just draw a few lines and it would be okay."

Actually, she was really inexplicable.

Why would Xie Ci want Xu You to help him do his work, the teacher wouldn't really care if he handed in or not.

"It's fine, I finished doing it already."

Xu You slightly pursed her lips, finished writing the last word, and put down her pen.

She looked up at the clock hanging in the classroom.

The bell will be ringing soon.

Xu You closed the physics book, didn't look back and raised it up to pass behind.

She waited for two seconds but no one took it.

She turned her head.

And bumped into Xie Ci's half smiling gaze.

He had no intention of reaching out to take it.

Xu You could feel his interest through his eyes, and quietly sighed in her heart, not saying anything. She placed the book on his table, and turned back.

-

It was Friday afternoon in a blink of an eye. The students from year one and two would be on holiday after finishing second period in the afternoon.

The school gates of Yi Zhong were blocked with people from other schools, and it was very bustling.

Xie Ci's group had already left the school, and were waiting at the coffee shop next to the school.

Today was the birthday of class four's Li Jie Yi, he usually hung out with Xie Ci, and because it was the weekend, they decided to go out at night.

The phone vibrated on the wooden table, it rang and then stopped.