46. Dinner

There was a knock on the door, and someone shouted softly outside.

"Ah Ci, get up and eat."

Xu You had not fallen asleep, so she opened her eyes when she heard the slight commotion. She moved and realized that she was being held in his arms.

Xie Ci hadn't woken up yet, his breathing was very steady, and the hot air sprayed on her neck bit by bit. His arms were around her waist, and his chin rested on the back of her head.

A posture of total possession.

"It's time to eat." Xu You pulled down his hand.

As soon as she moved, Xie Ci raised his leg and pressed her down, completely restraining her movement. He reacted quickly, not like someone who had just woken up.

Seeing that he was awake, Xu You no longer worried. She propped herself up on her elbows, lifted the quilt and planned to get out of bed.

"Wait a minute, what's the rush..." Xie Ci yawned and took one of her wrists.

Xu You ignored him and sat on the edge of the bed, bent down, and put on her shoes with her other hand. As soon as she put it on, she was pulled back by the person behind her. She was caught off guard and fell back on the soft bed.

Xie Ci turned over and supported himself with one hand beside her ear.

The two people's eyes met. He lowered his head and rubbed hers with the tip of his nose. His throat was still a little hoarse from just waking up. "Hey, Xu You, can I ask you a question?"

Xu You glanced away, turned her face away, pushed away the person on her body, and frowned. "What question? Don't press on me."

"Tsk, you're impatient."

"I just want to ask..." Xie Ci quickly lowered his head, and kissed the still red part of her skin on her neck. "Why do you like me so much?"

There were log tables and chairs, and warm yellow light strips were embedded on the walls. The decoration of this Sichuan restaurant was nice, the food tasted good, and the amenities in it were relatively complete. It was a place where Xie Ci and Song Yi Fan used to come.

Xu You followed Xie Ci out. There was a lively atmosphere with a large group of people outside. The food was already on the table, but they hadn't started eating yet. They were all waiting for them.

It was very hot in the room, so Xie Ci took off his coat and threw it on the small sofa aside.

A boy next to him saw that Xie Ci's hair was a little messy and he was a bit tired, so he couldn't help but joke, "Your battle just now seem very intense, Ci Ge. Sick people should exercise some control."

Xie Ci was leaning on the back of the chair, watching Xu You unpack the tableware. Hearing this, he looked at the boy. He asked, "What's wrong with you?"

The boy automatically silenced himself.

The atmosphere was tense for a while.

Song Yi Fan, who was sitting opposite, came out to smooth things over and said jokingly, "Ni Ming, what's the matter with you? There are girls here, including juniors. Why do you always talk in a pornographic tone? It's not good, don't you think?"

Since many unrelated people had already came, it might as well become more lively. Song Yi Fan invited people he knew from the first year to come and hang out together. Some of them even brought their girlfriends, and their girlfriends also brought their friends. Anyway, it was a bunch of people.