16. Having Fun

Xu You froze for a few seconds, then blushed and scolded, "You're crazy."

She didn't know how cute she was when she was angry, her cheeks puffed, and her muttering alone.

"Are you shy?" He leaned over and tilted his head to look at her expression.

She felt uncomfortable by him looking at her, and sullenly said, "Go away."

"Hm?"

"You're so annoying."

Xu You closed her lips tightly, restraining herself.

Xie Ci rested his head on one hand, his lowered voice full of teasing. "Speak louder when you're scolding me, I can't hear you clearly."

Xu You dropped the pen in her hand, took a deep breath, and calmed down for two seconds.

Forget it, just bear with it.

After a while, the chemistry teacher walked into the classroom, his hand holding the exam papers.

He reached the podium, surveyed the classroom, and the first sentence he said was, "Who's Xu You, stand up and let me see."

Xu You was called upon, standing up with her hands on the table.

"You're Xu You?" Teacher He grinningly asked.

Xu You nodded her head.

"You're quite amazing."

This kind of direct praise in public. Xu You's face reddened a little, lowering her head unable to speak.

Teacher He had also heard the discussions of the teachers of various subjects in the office. The first place was a transfer student in class nine, and had gotten very high scores in every subject, especially physics and mathematics, in which she got full marks in both exams.

He said a few symbolic words, then made Xu You sit down.

Xu You just sat down. The person beside her was playing on his PSP with his head down as he grinned. "Aiyo, top student Xu."

"Now, everyone take out your exam papers, I'll simply explain the wrong questions in this exam."

There was the sound of flipping of the test papers in the classroom.

Teacher He was at the podium, pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back. "This time, there are several key difficulties..."

It took him about twenty minutes to talk about the topics, taking up half of the class time. The teacher then made the students organise the questions written on the blackboard onto their corrections book. If they didn't understand, they can discuss or ask him.

Because they just changed their seats, there was a sense of freshness with each other. As soon as the teacher allowed them to freely discuss, there was a buzz in the classroom.

Xu You opened her corrections book, and had just finished writing two questions when Fu Xue Li leaned in to talk to Xu You.

"Cutie, there's the sports festival next week, I'll bring you out to play, okay?"

Xu You looked at her bright smile, and hesitated for a while before saying, "Where are we going, won't the teacher say anything..."

"It's fine." Fu Xue Li was excited, and wanted to say more.

A cooling male voice came from the front, with a hint of impatience.

"Fu Xue Li, turn around."

"Mm..." Fu Xue Li's expression froze, a little embarrassed in front of everyone.