33. Going back

"Where to?" The tears on Xu You's face were still wet, her hand being pulled, and ran with Xie Ci in a panic.

"We're going to your grandma." He didn't look back.

The two ran wildly in the campus, causing people along the way to look back.

Running so fast, her heart was so in pain that it felt like it was going to jump out of her throat.

The heavy crying just now was too exhausting, Xu You's entire body was weak.

"Xie Ci, Xie Ci."

Panting, she raised her head and said, "Stop first."

"My ID is still in the classroom."

Xie Ci asked for the exact location, and took out his phone to call Fu Xue Li.

The other side answered quickly. "Hello?"

Xie Ci, "Xu You's ID is in her bag, bring it down."

Fu Xue Li: ......

"Did you hear me?"

Fu Xue Li asked, "Why do you need her ID?"

"It's not for marriage, anyway."

"You need a household registration book for marriage, idiot."

"Tch."

Xie Ci frowned. "Fuck, hurry up, it's urgent."

The two stopped at the entrance of the school's bubble tea shop. Xu You's heart was pounding, and she clutched her chest, feeling that her breathing was unstable.

"Is it right for us to do this..."

Xu You was blown by the wind, her mind having calmed down a little.

Going back recklessly, neither the school nor her parents knew. If she didn't come home at night, and wasn't at school during the day, something would happen.

Either way, it's going to be a mess...

Xie Ci raised his eyelids to look at her. "I've already booked the plane tickets."

Xu You was silent for a while. "How did you book it?"

"Using money."

"I mean," She looked at his eyes. "How did you know my ID?"

"......"

Xie Ci coughed in disguise, looking away.

Xu You wanted to ask more.

A boy came out of the bubble tea shop, standing gossipy at the entrance, winking as he said, "Hey, isn't this our Ci Ge, why are you standing here?"

The two looked back.

Li Jie Yi held a cup of bubble tea, leaning against the door frame. "What did you guys do just now, look at you sweating in the middle of winter."

When he appeared, Xu You then realised that there were many people gathered in the bubble tea shop.

They were all students from Yi Zhong.

The men and women inside obviously knew Xie Ci, and two or three people shouted, "Ci Ge, come in and play!"

Xu You lowered her head, standing at the side blankly.

Sensing Li Jie Yi's gaze, she took a small step to the side.

Li Jie Yi didn't mind, and after a little exposure, turned to Xie Ci. "Are you guys going out on a date?"

He thought that Xie Ci and Xu You had already established a relationship.