15. Fuck

After lunch in the canteen, she went back to her dorm.

Xu You took a simple shower, and changed into pyjamas.

Liao Yue Min was doing her homework when she saw Xu You, and suddenly said, "Xu You did you see the rankings for the monthly exam? You're the first in the year."

Xu You stopped her actions, nodded and didn't reply.

"It's really Xu You?" Li Ling Fang was washing her hands after going to the bathroom, turning her head in disbelief.

She was in sunshine class. In the morning not long after the results were released, the students in her class were talking about how the first in the year was a girl from class nine. She had overwhelmed all the top students, with a terrifying score of 678, appearing out of nowhere and becoming first.

Everyone was exclaiming, that since ancient times, the god of learning was always from class nine.

"It is Xu You." Liao Yue Min confirmed. She had immediately went to look at the scoreboard after school.

Xu You quietly listened to her roommates talk, opening the drawer and found anti-inflammatory medicines, she took two pills and put it on the palm of her hand.

The chatter was still going on.

"It's amazing, such a high score in the test is simply outrageous."

"Right, 680 points, it's so terrifying."

Chen Xiao turned her head and asked Liao Yue Min, "Hey, who's the first in our class?"

"I don't know, I think it's Zhang Ke Ke."

"Oh... by the way, isn't there going to be a sports festival after the monthly exam?"

"I heard the people from the PE class said that it's going to be soon..."

Xu You held a glass cup, filling her mouth with water, and swallowing the pills.

After taking the medicine, she slowly climbed into bed and took a nap.

The first period in the afternoon was PE, the sports committee member had told the class to gather at the field.

It was just after noon, the sun was still strong, the noise of cicadas hidden under the shade of trees.

The surrounding air was stuffy, Xu You was sweating all over, her face pale.

The teams are required to stand in four rows in order of height, two rows for girls and two rows for boys.

The PE teacher was standing at the front taking attendance, and asked the sports committee member, "What's wrong with your class, why's there so little people?"

Ma Zhi Wei yelled, "Some boys went to get the equipment."

The PE teacher nodded, and didn't ask further, then he randomly assigned today's tasks.

After the crowd was dispersed, Xu You asked the teacher for a leave of absence, and went back to the classroom to rest.

She walked back to class, passing by the corridor, a lot of classes had already started their lesson.

The sunlight outside was cut into many thin strands by the leaves, shining brightly.

Xu You entered the classroom from the back door.

As she pushed open the door, she froze.

A group of people were playing poker.

There were several men and women, they were unfamiliar at first glance, she didn't know any of them.