13. Run Away

"You're really easy to bully."

Wednesday afternoon after school, Xu You and Fu Xue Li stayed behind to do their duty.

One or two people in the classroom gradually disappeared, the dim light of the setting sun enveloped the entire campus.

"Xu You." Fu Xue Li used one hand to cover her mouth and nose as she wiped the blackboard, calling Xu You's name.

She was flipping the benches onto the desks, one hand holding a broom, and replied 'ah'.

"What's wrong?"

"Let me tell you, you need to be strong when you're facing Xie Ci."

Fu Xue Li threw the blackboard eraser onto the podium, clapping her hands. "If he teases you again, just slap him, let him know what power is."

Xu You continued to lower her head and sweep the floor, carefully sweeping out all kinds of small trash out of the corners. Listening to Fu Xue Li nag.

"But based on my knowledge, in the whole year, there's still a lot of female year one juniors."

She opened a bottle of yogurt, and sucked it up in her mouth. "Most of them seem to like Xie Ci, a lot of them came to our class and asked for his number."

"Mm..." Xu You saw someone standing outside the window out of the corner of her eye.

Fu Xue Li was still talking, nagging nonstop. "That's why he changes his girlfriends a lot of times and very fast, but he was just playing with every one of them."

Xu You finished sweeping the floor, shovelling the trash into the trash can, and using the back of her hand to wipe the sweat on her forehead. "Xue Li... why... are you telling me all this?"

"Ah?"

After hesitating for a long time, Fu Xue Li walked over, her hands on her knees, tilting her head to look at Xu You. "I think Xie Ci likes you a little bit."

"......"

"It's true, I've played with him for a long time, it's the first time I've seen him being so patient teasing a girl, and the more I think about it, the more it doesn't seem right, then Song Yi Fan told me that you were harassed during the exam, and Xie Ci went mad on the spot."

Xu You hurriedly interrupted her, her face red. "Stop talking about it, you're misunderstanding it, really..."

She took two steps back, picked up the trash can and fled.

"I'm going downstairs to take out the trash."

Fu Xue Li sat on the table, swinging her thin, fair legs. She drank her yogurt and played on her phone while waiting for Xu You to come back.

After a few minutes, she felt impatient, and jumped down from the table, running to the door to take a look.

Before she ran out of the classroom, just as she reached the door, she grabbed on to the door frame, pausing.

Xu Xing Chun was holding his bag, leaning on the wall outside, his expression dull as he looked at her.

"What... are you doing here?"

He kept silent.

Fu Xue Li bit her lip, and murmured something under her breath.

Xu Xing Chun silently watched her, opening his mouth after a while. "You want to break up with me?"

"Yeah... yes." Fu Xue Li always lost her confidence whenever she saw him like this. She stuttered for a while, then courageously said, "Is there a problem!"