35. I'll Help You Write It

The tree next to the bench stretched out its branches, blocking the neon lights beside the street.

There was a very faint smell of tobacco on his coat. The moonlight was scattered layer by layer, all vision swallowed by darkness.

Xu You didn't dare to move, her face sideways, and her eyes not knowing where to look, so she closed them tightly.

This feeling is too foreign.

Her heart beating so fast she was at a loss.

Xie Ci panted heavily, wrapping his arms around her waist, pressing her against himself.

Although there were thick clothes to shield, her back which was pressed against the hard wood was still painful.

"Get up a little, stop pressing, it hurts." Xu You resisted slightly.

Xie Ci's eyes curved, and he grinned.

Immediately afterwards, her whole body was picked up.

Her field of vision was flipped, and the position now was that he was at the bottom and her at the top.

"Is this okay?" Xie Ci raised his head and asked, his fair neckline stretched straight.

Before she could answer, her lips were bitten again.

He seemed to be addicted, wrapping his arms around her, reeling his lips and teeth repeatedly.

Indistinctly, she heard him sighed softly, "Oh... you're so thin..."

Her lips were held and sucked delicately.

Xu You's mind was not clear, her thoughts blank, feeling exhausted. "Get up..."

"I can't get up."

After who knows how long, his lips were finally willing to leave that warmth.

"Do you like me?"

Xie Ci's hair was hanging down, his voice hoarse, asking over and over again.

"Do you like me or not, say something."

"I don't like you." she did not hesitate.

"Do you like me?"

"I don't like you!!!!"

"Do you really like me or not, I'll give you one last chance." He pinched her chin with one hand, saying threateningly.

"I don't like you..."

"Fuck, you really don't like me?"

"Really really, I don't like you, I don't like you at all!"

In the end Xu You became annoyed, swinging her head side to side violently, breaking Xie Ci's hand away, and breaking free from his restraint.

She scrambled and crawled to the other side of the bench. She pulled her hood up, looking as if refusing to speak to him any further.

"Don't run away."

Without steadying his breath, he moved over, raising his hand, and pulled the white fur around her head.

"Do you like me?"

Xu You was silent for two to three seconds, then answered softly, saying again, "I don't like you."

"......"

Xie Ci smiled, pulling off her hood, and quickly leaned over to kiss her cheek.

Love is like a mystery, sweet but never sick of it.

He distanced himself a little, fixing his gaze on her face. "At this age, the number of times I've begged someone has been no more than a thousand times, I'm begging you seriously this time, please?"