17. Sports Festival

At night, a small private bar facing a street.

The bar owner was Li Jie Yi's older sister, this was where they would often come for entertainment.

Song Yi Fan stepped on a high stool, punching with several people while drinking. The table was a bit small, with a few tables joined together, scattered on top of it were juice, champagne and beer.

The small bar didn't contain a lot of people, it was similar to a sober bar, there were board games, and on the small round stage on the dance floor, one or two people were playing the guitar and singing slow songs.

Xie Ci sat leaning on the sofa, he had just drank, and was a little high. He casually took a box of cigarettes. Putting his legs on the coffee table, he took out a cigarette and bit it between his lips skilfully.

The flame licked the cigarette, flickering red stars lighting up.

Li Jie Yi returned back from the restroom, sitting down beside him. "You're quite addicted to smoking. You're not playing with them and smoking here, buddy."

"Play what?" Xie Ci lazily tossed the lighter in his palm.

The lighter circled twice in the air, but it didn't fall back into his hand, and it rolled to the side of the sofa.

"Your dad..." Li Jie Yi stopped as soon as he asked two words, lifting up his eyes. Chen Jing Yi sat down next to Xie Ci.

"What are you guys talking about?"

She pushed away the hair that was falling on her chest, leaned over the small coffee table and found a small mandarin orange.

"I just said a few words and then you came." Li Jie Yi looked down at his phone, his fingers typing something on the keyboard.

Chen Jing Yi carefully peeled the skin of the mandarin, broke off a piece of the pulp and fed it to Xie Ci's mouth. "Here."

Her eyes were a bit charming, the ends of her eyes hooked up, her red lips bright.

Xie Ci tilted his head, and yawned. The meaning of refusal was obvious.

Chen Jing Yi smiled, putting it in her mouth as if nothing had happened, and started to make talk with Li Jie Yi. "Ah Yi, I heard that you broke up with your girlfriend again?"

"Aiyo, aunt, can you stop calling me auntie (ah yi)?"

Li Jie Yi had a nickname called Auntie, which was called by his group of friends, as they called him Ah Yi, Ah Yi, and in the end, they deliberately raised the tone. Anyway, he didn't like people calling him Ah Yi, nor does he like the nickname Auntie.

"You broke up again?" This time Xie Ci raised his eyebrows, lifting his eyes to look at him.

Li Jie Yi was chatting with his new girl on the phone, and he replied casually, "What do you mean I broke up again, my speed of changing girlfriends isn't as fast as yours."

He joked casually while also insulting Xie Ci.

Chen Jing Yi smiled at the side, lifting her calf, slightly pushing Xie Ci's leg, as she whispered. "What about you?"

"Me what."

"Do you have a girlfriend now?"

"No."