10. Exam

She didn't know what that person was thinking of.

Xu You felt tired thinking about it, her hand carrying the hot beverage, silent on the way back.

She suddenly felt someone looking at her, Xu You regained her senses, and bumped into Chen Xiao's gaze.

She was smiling while looking at Xu You, her faint voice sounded out, "Ah Chai, who bought you the milk tea?"

After a few seconds of silence, Xu You asked, "Why?"

"Nothing, just a little curious."

Xu You didn't know Chen Xiao was having fun fantasising inappropriate thoughts, she shook her head. "I don't know either..."

"Stop pretending!"

Chen Xiao put on a serious expression, and continued asking. "Say it, are you having an affair with someone?!"

Affair?!

That word surprised Xu You.

This is too ridiculous, she just transferred a few days ago, and didn't even know anyone, who would she have an affair with...

"What are you thinking about."

Xu You didn't know what to say, and felt rushed, she yelped 'aiya' two times. "You have a wild imagination."

"I bet it's someone from your class who bought it!"

Chen Xiao looked at Xu You, and thought that she really didn't know, so she started to thoroughly analyse. "But I think the boys in your class are quite top quality, there's a lot of good looking ones, and there's also a lot of rich ones, you can say that your class has the highest quality in the year..."

It seemed like girls this age, were very concerned with trivial things, and liked to share them with one another.

It was obvious that Xu You wasn't paying attention.

Chen Xiao was still talking, and pulled her as she got even more excited. "Maybe a boy from your class likes you, Ah Chai!"

"That..." Xu You didn't want to continue talking about this, and started to change the topic. "Do you know where's the multimedia classroom?"

"Multimedia classroom?" Chen Xiao stopped talking and frowned. "Why do you want to go there."

Xu You answered, "Our teacher posted the distributions of the examination rooms for the monthly exam tomorrow, I'm taking the test there."

"Oh, oh, oh." Chen Xiao reacted. "You're a transfer student, I forgot, but this exam room is full of students who are at the back of the year."

Xu You nodded implying that she knew.

The both of them walked into the school right this time, turning a corner at a path lined with trees, a school building appeared.

Chen Xiao pointed at the opposite of the water fountain, and told Xu You, "There, next to the music room, the multimedia room is on the first floor."

Xu You looked at the direction her finger was pointing, and made a mental note.

According to Yi Zhong's practise, there would not be any morning self study on the two days of the examinations.

Because the arts and science classes have not yet been divided into classes, the arts and science examinations must all be taken.

On the first day, Chinese was in the morning, comprehension was during the afternoon, and arts comprehensive was at night.