51. What Did You Get?

Xie Ci was stunned. After a pause, he looked down at Xu You again.

She slid one hand down, inserted it between his fingers, and held them tightly.

"Have you gone stupid?"

Xu You held his hand and was about to walk out of the alley, taking quick steps.

"Wait..." Xie Ci came to his senses, moved slightly, and pulled Xu You. He pretended to be calm, but he stuttered when he spoke. "You, I, you..."

"What?"

"That is..." Xie Ci raised his hand blankly and touched the cheek she kissed. "Why did you kiss only one side? It doesn't feel symmetrical at all."

"...... Pfft."

Xu You thought that he was adorable when he looked so silly, and for the first time, she felt like teasing him. The smile on her lips gradually deepened. She let go of his hand and whispered, "Okay, then come closer."

Xie Ci immediately bent down and closed his eyes. His eyelashes trembled slightly and he waited obediently.

After a few seconds, there was no response at all.

Just as he was getting impatient, he smelled a familiar and light floral fragrance on the tip of his nose. The right side of his face was gently touched by a wet and hot lip.

A heart thumped in his chest.

Even the dark colors were sweet.

Xu You laughed and took two steps back. "Goodbye, Xie Ci."

Xie Ci narrowed his eyes. When he finally came to his senses, Xu You had already disappeared. On the way back, he was so dizzy that his soul was almost gone, and he couldn't find his direction several times.

When he got home, Xie Ci hummed a song and threw the keys aside.

The light in the living room was on.

He paused, changed his shoes and walked closer, and saw Zeng Qi Lin lying on the sofa, watching TV, resting his head on his hands.

A football match was playing on the TV. Xie Ci bent down, picked up a bottle of ice-cold mineral water, unscrewed the cap, raised his head and poured it into his mouth.

"Why did you come to my house?" he asked casually.

Zeng Qi Lin glanced at him, "I can't come?"

"......"

"Tch."

Seeing his arrogant look, Zeng Qi Lin sneered and asked slowly: "What, you got your girlfriend back?"

"Yeah."

Xie Ci sat down on the sofa, stretched out his long legs, lazily put them on the low stool, and swayed his feet.

"Tsk tsk, you were more dead than alive back then, I thought you were going to die for your love," Zeng Qi Lin taunted.

But Xie Ci didn't say anything. He smiled a little and lowered his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Oh right..."

Zeng Qi Lin got down to business. "Have you ever been with a guy named Fu Yi Shun before..."

Hearing the name, Xie Ci frowned. "What's wrong?"

"You know him?"

"Yeah. He wanted to mess with me before, but then I got other people to mess with him."

"Then?"

Xie Ci said nonchantly, "Then he dropped out of school.

"But why did you mention him all of a sudden?"