24. Tantrum

Xu You just stood in front of him, very quiet, as if she didn't understand what he had said.

Until Xie Ci reached out his hand, and lifted her chin. He lowered his head to find her eyes. "Mm?"

Xu You frowned, shaking her head wanting to throw off his hand.

Xie Ci rested his hand on her shoulder, his fingers pinching the skin of her chin lightly. His expression in his eyes pitch black and dim.

Xu You patted him. "Xie Ci let go, it hurts."

This corner was not too hidden, occasionally two or three students passed by.

He released his grip on her, and Xu You immediately looked down at her watch.

There were five minutes left until the next class.

She took a step back, looking at Xie Ci, quietly, and seriously said, "You're still young, don't keep thinking about these kind of things everyday."

After speaking she moved her gaze, and was about to leave.

Xie Ci reacted quickly, staggering a step, grabbing her arm and frowned. "Hey, I'm actually really annoyed now, can you stop being so rigid."

Xu You stopped, thought for a while, then nodded. "Let's talk about it next time."

Xie Ci was annoyed by her perfunctory attitude. He took a deep breath. "Keep pretending."

Xu You didn't move, and didn't answer, as if in a daze.

He asked, "Is it because I'm too nice to you?"

She remained silent.

The two stood in a stalemate, looking at each other silently, and the class bell rang in the campus.

"Fuck, whatever."

He suddenly lost his temper, throwing this sentence and left, leaving her behind.

Xu You stood on the spot for a while.

When she entered the classroom, the teacher was lecturing on the podium.

Xu You stood by the door, raising her hand and greeted.

The teacher frowned. Seeing that it was her, nodded and just made Xu You return to her seat.

"Where did you go?" Zheng Xiao Lin leaned over, lowering her voice, hesitating to speak. "I saw you and Xie Ci walking together just now, and I thought..."

Xu You lowered her head and took out her book, opening her pencil case, her index finger in front of her lips. "Shh, let's talk after class."

The teacher was writing on the blackboard, and the students were copying notes, in the originally quiet classroom, there was suddenly a loud bang.

The back door of the classroom was kicked open.

The door hit the wall, bouncing back again, and squeaked back and forth a few times.

The students in class looked back, the teacher also stopped writing.

Xie Ci bored a cold expression on his face, walking straight to his seat, and took out his phone from the drawer.

"Xie Ci, what are you doing!"

The teacher reacted, scolding loudly, slapping on the blackboard and making a tremendous sound.

Xie Ci didn't give a single glance, took the phone and walked out, completely ignoring the furious teacher behind him.

The whole class was silent, not daring to speak out.