23. Scoundrel

At eight o'clock in the evening, the car stopped firmly at the gate of Yi Zhong.

Xie Ci glanced at Xu You in the rear view mirror.

Under the soft yellow light, she closed her eyes, leaning on the armchair with her face down, her expression sleepy.

She appeared to be asleep.

He turned off the car, the noise of the engine disappearing, and only her thin breathing could be heard quietly.

Xie Ci unconsciously tapped on the steering wheel with his fingertips. He tilted his head and silently looked at her.

A pale and slender face.

The black jacket she wore was still too big for her thin body. Her collarbone was exposed, a piece of white snow.

The night was very quiet.

The more he looked, the more thirstier he became. Slowly, he leaned over without making a sound.

Little by little, getting closer to her.

Xu You's breathing was weak, her chest rising and falling slowly.

His lips touched a small part of skin on her neck.

Xie Ci felt that he might be a bit of a pervert. He always liked to smell her, enjoying the feeling of being lingered by the soft and cool fragrance of her body every time he breathed in and out.

Immersed in it, he couldn't help arching his cheeks, sticking out the tip of his tongue to lick.

Wanting to know what it tasted like.

He felt a hotness from under his body. His entire being was surrounded by an unknown lust and pleasure, jumping from his stomach, reaching the hunger of his spinal cord.

Very hungry.

Waking up suddenly, Xu You trembled. She opened her eyes, and took a while to react, not knowing where she was.

The person in the driver's seat was nowhere to be seen, and the car was turned off.

Xu You rubbed her eyes, sat up, unbuckled the seat belt and got out of the car.

When she lifted her head, she saw Xie Ci with his back to her, leaning against the hood of the car, smoking with his head down.

He knew she had got out of the car, but didn't look back.

Xu You closed the car door and said to his back, "Xie Ci, I'm leaving."

In the distant sky, the starlight was dim, and her back gradually disappeared into the darkness.

Xie Ci withdrew his gaze, and let out a puff of smoke.

The white smoke was blown away by the night wind.

After dinner in the evening, Li Jie Yi called a group of people and booked a hotel room to play cards.

When Xie Ci went there, it was almost ten o'clock.

There was the sound of mahjong colliding together in the room, and faint yelling sounds.

He pushed open the door and went in, hearing Song Yi Fan's wailing.

"Fuck, why am I opening again?"

After a round ended, Li Jie Yi happily collected the money, seeing Xie Ci coming over when he lifted his head. He let out a 'yo', and teased, "Ah Ci, you're holding a doll."

Song Yi Fan turned his head in response, his eyes widening. "My days, Xie Ci where did you get that bear from?"

"Aiya, so cute." Chen Jing Yi excitedly rushed to him, bending down, and touched the big yellow bear's ears.