29. Christmas

The exam was on Monday. This time the exam lasted for three days, Monday to Wednesday.

Wednesday was Christmas, Xu You returned to the classroom after the last English test, and saw a huge Merry Christmas written in coloured chalk on the blackboard.

The class was noisy, because the holiday was coming, and the exam had just finished, everyone was in a happier mood.

Because the classroom was used as an examination room, the orders of the chairs, desks, and benches were disordered, and Xu You's desk was in the back row.

She walked back to her seat, and someone suddenly called out, "Xu You."

Xu You turned her head, and found that it was an unfamiliar boy in the class.

The boy seemed a little shy. Standing behind Xu You, he was half a head taller than her.

There were not many people in the classroom, and three or five people gathered in one place to discuss the answers.

Xu You didn't understand, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

The boy scratched his head, and handed a small gift box to Xu You, and laughed out a 'heh heh'. "Merry Christmas."

She was caught off guard, took two steps back and waved her hands. "No, no, I can't take it."

"It's fine, it's just an apple." The boy wanted to just stuff the thing directly into Xu You's arms.

Some people in class saw this scene and whistled happily. "Aiyo, the commissary is full of enthusiasm, flirting with girls in front of everyone."

Xu You was refusing, when she heard the commotion outside the classroom.

It was the group of boys from class who had came back from playing basketball.

She didn't pay attention, and suddenly there was a loud noise behind her.

The sound of a basketball slamming against the back door of the classroom.

Such a big commotion shocked a lot of people.

Xu You looked back and saw Xie Ci at a glance. In winter, he was wearing a black sports shirt with short sleeves, he had no expression, just staring over.

Their eyes collided with each other.

Xu You stared at him blankly, feeling inexplicably guilty.

The group of boys who had played basketball with him behind didn't know what happened, looking at each other blankly.

They didn't know who provoked him again.

The commissary naturally also didn't know what was going on, and had a confused face, seeing Xie Ci half-smiled as he asked this way, "What are you guys doing?"

Song Yi Fan who was next to him cursed secretly.

Is this commissary stupid... the whole class knew Xie Ci liked Xu You, and he still dared to provoke...

"Don't get agitated, don't get impulsive, impulsive is the devil."

Song Yi Fan hurriedly stepped forward, grabbing Xie Ci's arm. "Bro, calm down, come and take a deep breath with me."

Xie Ci shook off his hand and cursed lightly, "Get lost."

Xu You didn't know why, but she kept feeling guilty. It was as if she had done something wrong and was found out.

She lowered her head and hurried back to her seat.

It was english self study in the evening, since it was Christmas, the teacher approved in advance to show a movie in class tonight.