8. As If Possessed

"Kid, what are you thinking about, turn around." Fu Xue Li interrupted her trance.

Xu You let out a 'ah', moving her eyes away from the cup, recovering from her distracted state. "What's going on?"

"There." Fu Xue Li gestured her to look up at the podium. "The teacher said to discuss in groups, front and back rows."

What.

Whatever the teacher had said just now, she didn't listen...

Xu You lifted her head, and saw a row of words written in white chalk on the middle of the blackboard:

Write down five things that make you feel the happiest, in english, I will find students to share later.

Fu Xue Li had already turned around, then noticed Xu You being motionless, and turned back again to urge her. "Baby, hurry up, we need you, this old hag especially likes to call on us."

It was right this time the teacher came back from collecting water, she walked while she said, "Hurry up, everyone, there's ten minutes left."

Xu You's body shook and she didn't have time to think. She just grabbed a pen and a piece of white paper then turned around.

The two boys at the back were chatting at first, then they both stopped at the same time, and looked at Xu You.

She slightly lowered her head, her eyes on the paper, holding a pen, and whispered softly, "You guys can talk, I'll translate."

Everyone in the classroom were all discussing enthusiastically, but they were unusually quiet.

Fu Xue Li finished replying to a message, kept her phone and looked up just to notice the awkward atmosphere.

"What's going on?" She was baffled.

"Um..." Song Yi Fan paused for a while. "I don't know."

Actually it was because he felt a little guilty about his friend bullying a little girl.

As to why Xie Ci was not talking... he was clueless as well.

A few seconds passed.

Xu You slightly curved her fingers, and unconsciously swiped her hand on the paper. She heard Song Yi Fan say, "Why aren't you guys saying anything, then I'll go first, let me think."

Then he frowned and looked up at the sky, a look of deep thought.

"Hurry up." Fu Xue Li rested her cheek on one hand, feeling bored. "What's there for you to think about, simple people like you only eat and sleep, what's else?"

"Hey Da Li Zi, you can't say that, I'm a man with connotations and dreams, okay."

Fu Xue Li balled up a piece of paper, and threw it hard at Song Yi Fan. "I don't like the nickname Da Li Zi, fucker."

"Plus," She sat diagonally across Song Yi Fan, and tried to stand up and hit him. "Apart from being able to chase after girls, I really can't see your connotations."

Song Yi Fan straightened his chest, and said righteously, "To be honest, except for my grades which are a little bad— "

"Wait, it's not a little bad, it's bad as hell."

Xu You couldn't hold back, and laughed out.

Song Yi Fan looked at the new student who finally smiled, and heaved a sigh of relief. "Hey, I'm not going to fight with you anymore, I'm going to study with our Student Xu."