18. Incident

Xu You calmly looked at him. "Those who are lustful inside feel lewd in everything they look at."

Xie Ci choked.

"You're so brave now, talking back to me."

With his chin raised, he deliberately stretched out his index finger and tapped Xu You's shoulder. "Student, are you scared that the school bully will beat you up?"

This person sat on the ground brazenly, with a rogue and tough temperament all over his body, and a little bit of childishness.

Xu You was almost amused.

In the distance, two or three people gathered to talk.

One of them had a short towel around his neck, putting his hand on Song Yi Fan's shoulders, and asked in a low voice, "Hey, that girl in school uniform, Ci Ge's girlfriend?"

It was known to everyone that Xie Ci changed his girlfriends like he was playing. Maybe it was still this girl who went out with him this time, but then it will be another girl when they basketball next time. So when everyone saw a new face this time, they didn't think it was weird, thinking that Xie Ci had just changed a new one.

It's just that this time, compared to the previous ones, um... she looked...

A little more simple.

Song Yi Fan laughed. "I'm still not sure if he's able to successfully chase after her."

"Ah Ci's chasing after someone despite him being able to pull?" Someone was surprised, not quite believing.

Another one also echoed in agreement. "Right, in the past it's always the others leaning onto him, but I've never really seen Ah Ci chase after girls."

If it were to blame, it would be that they were too young.

Song Yi Fan smiled without saying anything, remembering when the last semester was about to end, he and Xie Ci had discussed the matter of chasing after girls.

Xie Ci was dating a girl from year three that time, how did it went, oh right:

About dating, just date and forget about it, who even puts in the effort.

Song Yi Fan had asked, "You like being chased after?"

The person who was asked snorted.

Song Yi Fan then said, "I see that all your other girlfriends have been chasing after you, thinking that you liked it."

Actually, the girls who had dated Xie Ci all felt the same thing:

It's too tiring.

He doesn't count as a womaniser, but he was never willing to put in effort, and had a natural indifference like a child.

Until the transfer student came, Song Yi Fan felt that he had been treating her differently from other girls.

Based on his observations, Xie Ci rarely takes the initiative to tease girls. In public, he only interacted occasionally with his girlfriend. But with Xu You, Xie Ci was literally on hot pursuit, and he wouldn't stop until he took it too far. It was a pity that Xu You couldn't understand the specialness in it.

The people were still gossiping.

After a while, Song Yi Fan slowly said, "If Xie Ci likes someone, why would it be the other person chasing after him?"