27. PimPom Lollipop

Xie Ci brushed against her apricot red lips, fleeting, not daring to stay for long.

The warmth was little, but it left numbness all the way to the bottom of the heart.

Xu You's shoulders were held in place by him, unable to move.

Just for a moment, it made both of them freeze.

The lights on the side of the road exuded a dim and warm halo, and there were very few people on the street.

The cold air in the cool night blew gently, fingertips cold, as well as the neck.

"Can I kiss you again?" His voice turned low, a little hoarse. It was as if he was holding back, his breathing heavy.

Before Xu You could make a sound, when her head was a little tilted, her shoulders were grabbed, and was pulled closer.

Xie Ci lowered his head, and leaned forward again. This time, it wasn't just a taste of it, he blocked her lips and tongue heavily, his actions intense.

The things in her hand fell to the ground.

Xu You widened her eyes, whimpering a few times. She tilted her head up, twisting her body desperately, trying to get out of Xie Ci's imprisonment.

But he had already lost control, like a violent prisoner, holding the back of her hand with one hand, the wet tip of his tongue sweeping across her lips and touching her teeth.

It was a very hard kiss.

He couldn't swallow the saliva, his nerves trembling.

Xie Ci's hand, slowly slid to her slender neck, and it didn't leave.

His fingertips pressed against that tender spot and rubbed it repeatedly.

In the end, there was no way to stop.

He ignored her struggles, lowering his head even more, gently breathing in her body.

Little by little.

Patience was only temporary.

There was absolutely no rationality, because his desire could never be quenched.

Xu You came home, and when she opened the door, she found her father sitting on the sofa.

Chen Xiu Yun was sitting at the side knitting a sweater, when she looked up and saw Xu You, she said strangely, "Why did you come back so late today."

"I went to buy some things." Xu You lowered her head, replying as she changed her shoes.

At the dinner table, halfway throughout the meal, they talked about the division of arts and science.

Dad Xu put down his chopsticks. "Ah Chai, why are you so distracted today, how many times do I need to ask you about something."

"Ah, ah, what..." Xu You lifted her head, looking like she had just came back from her senses.

Dad Xu frowned. "What are you thinking about recently, you better not be like this at school if not you can't study."

The television in the living room was left switched on, and the hostess of the evening news sounded out.

"Regarding xxx, production of xxx in the city has been completely suspended..."

Xu You listened to it, distracted.

"Your dad asked if you had filled out the form." Chen Xiu Yun put a piece of meat in Xu You's bowl, smoothing things over. "This kind of things should be signed by us, right."