37. Nursery Rhyme

"— cough, cough cough."

Xu You choked on a mouthful of porridge, and she couldn't catch her breath.

"Tissue, tissue, give me a tissue," she coughed, half covering her mouth, fumbling for a napkin on the table.

Fu Xue Li heard the commotion, and looked over. She hurriedly found a tissue from her bag and handed it to her. "Here here here, why are you choking."

She was talking to Xu Xing Chun just now, and didn't notice this side.

Xie Ci looked at Xu You coughing, leaning forward and back. Her pure fair face stained with a few traces of blush.

He lowered his head to look, putting his hand on her back and patting her. "Are you okay?"

Xu You waved her hand, unable to speak, so she could only shake her head to indicate that she was fine.

He looked at her for a few seconds. "Then did you hear what I told you just now?"

"No."

"Mhm," Xie Ci laughed. "You really think I'm not angry anymore?"

Xu You stirred the porridge, not looking at him, and said softly, "You said it yourself."

Xie Ci immediately asked, "What about the first part, did you hear it or not? Your grades are so good, you don't know how to grasp key points?"

"Xie Ci, I want to discuss something with you,"her expression was serious.

"What?"

Xie Ci was curious.

Xu You said, "I want to eat, so can you stop talking to me."

"......"

Xu You took another sip of the porridge, her lowered gaze remained unchanging. Putting down the spoon, she reached out her right hand and turned his cheek, adding, "Don't look at me either."

This unconscious intimate movement was done so ever natural.

The two were stunned at the same time.

Xu You quickly withdrew her hand as if she had been scalded.

She was only able to react after a while.

Xie Ci turned his head again and glanced at her. He then laughed silently and slowly.

They didn't know when it started, that their relationship had became a little subtle.

Seemingly not so close, but not so distant, a little ambiguous.

Xu You didn't eat much, and only drank half a bowl of porridge.

During the whole process, Xie Ci sat beside her quietly, and really didn't say anything.

Seeing this scene.

Everyone had different expressions, some were surprised, some understood, some smirked, obviously tacit understanding.

The third floor of the hotel was a karaoke.

After the people in class nine had finished eating and drinking, they went up to sing one after another. Everyone was waiting for 12 o'clock to spend New Year's Eve together.

There were a lot of wealthy people in their class, and each one of them was very generous, so they booked a private room to play in.

The venue was large, the lights flashing, and there were long strips of soft leather sofas for resting on both sides. The waiters brought in several boxes of beer, and several carts were full of food.