31. Decadent

"Hey! It's cold."

Xu You exclaimed in a low voice, and quickly tore off his hand.

But her hand was warm and small, Xie Ci grabbed it and didn't want to let go.

"It's too cold, let me go!"

His fingers were as if they had been frozen in an ice cellar. She felt that it was too cold, her hands curling up involuntarily, and she turned her wrist to try and break free.

Xie Ci leaned down slightly, and looked into her eyes seriously. "Isn't it because I made that broken snowman for you, why are you heartless, bad guy."

"What bad, you're the bad guy."

Xie Ci laughed. "Fine, I'm the bad guy, you're the cutie okay?"

He prolonged the word 'cutie' and even deliberately raised his tone.

Xu You blushed instantly.

"You're really weird, why do you always like to call me these."

She yelled at Xie Ci ferociously, withdrawing her hand suddenly, and quickly returned to her seat.

When they used to sit in front and back seats, Fu Xue Li called her this everyday. It's okay for girls to call each other that, but being called this by Xie Ci had a different meaning, and it sounded awkward.

Xie Ci followed, and sat at Zheng Xiao Lin's seat.

"What are you doing?" Xu You was keeping her books when she stopped, glancing at him.

"I don't know." He yawned, indifferent as usual.

Xu You was speechless, and asked again, "Then why are you sitting here."

Xie Ci laid down on the table, looking at her with his head resting on his arms, and asked lazily, "What else can I do except look at you?"

"......" She turned her head and ignored this person.

This PE period was playing volleyball indoors.

Fu Xue Li's physical fitness had been poor ever since she was a child, and she was lazy and afraid of being tired. She sneaked out and sat at the side when the teacher wasn't looking.

But the place was too stuffy, and she felt uncomfortable holding it in, so she went to the locker room to get her coat and went outside.

She walked around the field twice, the air was very fresh.

Fu Xue Li lowered her head, and stepped on a long series of footprints in the snow.

She supported her waist with one hand, and when she turned around, she saw Xu Xing Chun following not far away.

She didn't know how long he had been following.

"What, are you going to scare me to death?"

Xu Xing Chun stood on the spot, not saying a word.

"Don't move!" Fu Xue Li ran over with her hands behind her back.

She smiled like a flower, which made Xu Xing Chun stunned for a moment.

In the next second, a ball of ice was stuffed into the back of his neck.

He frowned, grabbing her wrist.