47. Is It Fun?

She walked casually along the road for a while.

It was just after Lunar New Year's Eve, the streets were deserted, shops of all sizes were closed, the temperature was low, and it was deserted and open. Xu You walked around a few streets and found a bench to sit down.

A stray cat jumped out of the bushes nearby, meowing.

Xie Ci held his cell phone, calling someone over and over again.

"What's wrong... Ci Ge, are you still going to carry her? The girl is waiting."

Some people were still ignorant, so they laughed and urged.

"— — Carry your ass."

Xie Ci threw his phone aside, his sudden anger startling everyone around him.

"......"

His expression was so dark that some people who were joining in the fun did not dare to speak anymore, for fear of touching some minefield and hitting the muzzle of a gun.

Song Yi Fan, who was sitting on the table, reacted for a while and then said, "By the way, where did Xu You go?"

As soon as the name was spoken, Xie Ci's face became a little darker.

Song Yi Fan shut up immediately.

Fuck.

So scary, he was just asking a question...

Thus everyone immediately understood, it turned out that the girlfriend was jealous. However, some people were a little disdainful, because in their eyes, there was no difference between Xu You and Qiu Qing Qing. Those women can be very pretentious and always made Xie Ci annoyed. It was always the same before.

So of course they thought that Xie Ci was angry because he was unhappy about being scorned by Xu You.

"No way... is it because...?" Deng Ying pursed her lips and lowered her eyes, looking slightly remorseful.

As soon as Xie Ci glanced over, someone immediately put an arm around Deng Ying's shoulders and comforted softly, "It's okay, it has nothing to do with you, it's Ci Ge's girlfriend who can't afford to play with us..."

Deng Ying seemed to be anxious to explain. "Don't say that. Senior Xu You has such good grades and is in the Rocket Class. It's normal that she doesn't want to play with us."

After saying that, she glanced at Xie Ci and found that he was looking at her. His eyes were calm, just staring at her so quietly.

It made her inexplicably panic a little.

"Senior... don't be angry because of Senior Xu You."

Deng Ying hesitated for a while, then spoke out to comfort him.

Xie Ci kept his eyes lowered. After hearing these words, his eyes moved to her face again. He asked, "Who are you?"

Deng Ying clenched her fingers, the blush on her face receded, and she became extremely pale. She was still dazed when she heard his impatient voice:

"—— Can you get away from me?"

Everyone: .......

The remaining people in the room looked at each other in confusion, not knowing what was wrong with Deng Ying, to make Xie Ci like this. Although he was always too lazy to deal with some girls, he usually doesn't get angry with them. At most, he just ignored them. But shaming a girl in public, Xie Ci basically never did such a thing...

Li Jie Yi thought to himself that this little girl Deng Ying really doesn't know how to read the room. Even they didn't dare to say anything at this time, and she was still mentioning Xu You in front of Xie Ci.