21. Carpark

The venue was so lively that deafening music could be everywhere. The crowd was also wave after wave, chatting and laughing together, Xu You really couldn't find Fu Xue Li.

She was scared that it would be too late when she reached school, so she could only take out her phone and text Fu Xue Li, to tell her that she was leaving first.

Xu You had never came to this kind of entertainment and sensual places. In addition to the fancy decoration winding corridors, carpets, mirrors and chandeliers on both sides, there was no difference at all.

She went out of the hall and didn't know where to walk after that.

She finally found the elevator and was about to go down, but she accidentally went down to the underground parking lot.

She thought it would not be too far away, so she followed the road and walked out. Who knew that the underground parking lot would be so huge like a maze.

Xu You tried to look at the signs, b1, b2, c3...

The lights in the parking lot were a pale white, like a classic venue where accidents always happen in ghost movies. There seemed to be no one around, only the sound of her own footsteps.

Xu You was a little scared, and didn't dare to turn any corners. At this time, her phone in her bag buzzed.

It was Fu Xue Li.

She immediately answered.

It was noisy at the other end. Fu Xue Li said 'hello', her voice going in and out. "You You, where are you, why did you leave first, I'll see you off, you don't even know the way."

"I think I'm lost..."

"Where are you? I'll go over."

Xu You looked around, but couldn't find any conspicuous signs, so she said, discouraged, "In the underground parking lot, C—"

Before she could finish, the phone hung up.

Xu You removed the phone from her ear and checked, the signal was too weak, indicating there was no service in the area.

She took a few steps forward, lowering her head and fiddling with her phone.

She suddenly smelled smoke, and vaguely heard people chatting.

Xu You's first reaction was that there was someone. She lifted her head and looked around, she saw two men at a corner not far away, one of whom had dyed yellow hair.

Almost as soon as she saw them, they spotted her too.

Xu You's heart tightened, squeezing her phone, trying to pretend she didn't see them, and walked to the side with her head down.

Before she even managed to take two steps, two whistles sounded out behind her, and the two men followed from behind. One of them winked at the other, and quickly stepped forward to block Xu You's way. "Mei Mei, don't go, how about playing together?"

The person blocking the way was the yellow-haired man, he had a wretched face, a deep smile, and a mouth full of yellow teeth.

Xu You's back was instantly crawling with sweat, her mind in a blank, she squeezed her phone tightly not knowing what to do.

The person behind also followed closely.

A pair of rough hands touched her waist directly, a turbid breath rushing to her ears.

Xu You screamed in fright, and kept struggling. Her legs were weak, and she didn't run a few steps before she squatted down hugging her knees, her eyes red.