49. Uniform

After that night, Xie Ci never came to look for her again. Although none of them said they were breaking up, the two of them were giving each other the silent treatment.

The last bit of winter vacation passed slowly under Xu You's pen. The days passed uneventfully, and school started soon.

On Wednesday.

After the second period in the morning, there will be an opening ceremony. Xu Xing Chun, as the year representative, will give a speech.

A few boys in the class joked.

"Our class rep is probably the best-looking year representative in recent years. When the time comes for him to stand at the flag-raising platform with such a heroic appearance, I don't know how many juniors will be charmed..."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Women always like upright guys like Xu Xing Chun."

Xu Xing Chun ignored the chattering group of boys around him, collected the English homework of the second group, put it on Xu You's desk and left. He will speak as a representative later and had to go to the field in advance to prepare.

Someone from behind reminded Xu You, who was lowering her head to write her homework, "Subject rep, the teacher wants you to collect all the homework and send it to the office."

"Ah, okay."

Xu You agreed and solved the last problem.

She looked up at the clock hanging in the classroom and hurriedly packed her things.

The second year office was on the third floor, and class 0 is on the second floor. There are stairs as soon as you turn a corner, which was very convenient.

In the office, Chen Yue was marking another class's English homework.

A teacher passed by, holding a glass of water, and took a look at it. "Oh, Teacher Chen, are you marking Arts (1) class's homework?"

"Yeah, ugh... I'm really speechless about this group of students." Chen Yue shook her head and sighed while taking the next homework.

"Why? There's many girls in the liberal arts class, so they should be obedient."

"Obedient? You don't know, those tough guys from class 9 have all come together in this class. It's really difficult to manage them."

The teacher smiled and comforted, "Class 0 is also under your control, just be content."

With that said, Xu You came in with a report.

"Teacher, this is the homework for our class." She put a stack of homework books on Chen Yue's desk.

Chen Yue hummed for a moment, then suddenly remembered something, and said to Xu You, "By the way, I looked at your last exam paper, and you seemed to have lost more points in the listening section."

"Ah..." Xu You was stunned for a moment.

Chen Yue put down the pen in her hand and said to her, "Based on your grades, forget seven or eight points, even one or two points have different meanings to you, because these two points are difficult to get. You have to be more demanding on yourself. Take the last final exam for example, you were three points away from being first. How did you lose these three points?

"English is a subject that is easy to score, so you can't lose points in such a simple part as listening, okay? My requirement for you should be to perform stably at a score of around 145 every time..."

"......"

Xu You silently listened to the teacher talk.

"Then you can go back and practice more later."