19. Hang Out

The sports festival would last for two and a half days. On the first day there was a cultural performance, and the second night was a holiday, so the school released students for free activities.

On the second day, there were not many remaining games, all of which were not as important such as high jump and shot put. Anyway, the form teachers all turned a blind eye, and the students in the class were even more reckless. The sports festival was like a rest day.

In order to take Xu You out to play, Fu Xue Li specially obtained a leave note. She knew that a good student like Xu You who was so obedient would never agree to go out and fool around. So she had no choice but to beg Xu Xing Chun for a long time. He was the president of the student council, so he had a lot of leave slips on his hand. Fu Xue Li tried her best to make him agree.

The weather was particularly good today. The school gate was wide open, and some students and vehicles passed by.

Fu Xue Li came to school to get Xu You, lowering her head and playing on her phone, sitting at the gazebo near the school gate.

After talking to her on the phone, and negotiating for a long time, Xu You finally agreed to eat lunch and then go play.

After waiting for nearly ten minutes, Xu You finally arrived late with her backpack.

She panted as she ran up, tapping Fu Xue Li's shoulder, her hand resting on it as she slightly huffed. "Sorry Xue Li, I went to buy some things just now."

Fu Xue Li lifted her head to look at her, her eyes lighting up.

"You finally listened to me and didn't wear your school uniform." She put away her phone, took two steps back as she looked at her best friend up and down with satisfaction.

Xu You's outfit today was not very special, it was just an ordinary white skirt with a round collar pass the knees and a pair of white sneakers.

It was just that except for the first day of school, she had always been wearing her school uniform. Now that she had changed into other clothes, she felt like a different person.

Fu Xue Li nodded her head, then shook it, and sighed for the nth time. "My god, Xu You, you're so fair."

The skin exposed on her calves and arms were as white as frost and snow, she didn't know what she had eaten to make her skin look this good...

Xu You was embarrassed by Fu Xue Li's direct gaze, and her cheeks flushed slightly. She lowered her head, following Fu Xue Li, and put the things she had bought into her bag.

At this time, a joke suddenly sounded from the side. "Da Li Zi, where are you going to play?"

Both of them turned their heads back.

A group of people from class four were standing next to the road, waiting for the traffic light with them.

Fu Xue Li saw that it was someone familiar, and causally greeted them.

"You're out playing with your friends, you have so many people in your class, are you having a class gathering?"

Class four and class nine were about the same, most of the students were more rogue, both classes can be regarded as a series of brothers, and they usually have a good relationship.

The leader of the group laughed as he said, "Do you and your friend want to come and play with us?"

Fu Xue Li rejected, pulling Xu You to walk in the opposite direction after they crossed the road.

"Where are we going?" Xu You had just arrived here, and everything felt new. She looked around as she walked.

"We're going to eat first, then we'll go and wash our hairs, then I'll bring you to an arcade."