Chapter 26

GENERAL

" what are you saying ewa?" Ammar asked turning to focus on his wife.

" why did you decide to marry me against your mother's wishes, because she clearly doesn't like me for you" sumayya said as ammar came to sit beside her.

" Because I wanted you , I was intrigued by everyone of your character and personality , why should my mother determine what I want " he said cupping her face in his hands.

" what I mean is , why did you choose a fat woman like me , I mean you could have gone for way better woman " she said and he sighed.

" first is that I want you to never talk about yourself like that , your bodysize or qualities doesn't matter to me, and what would you classifiy as a better woman " he said

" someone who is beautiful , and has a beautiful body . I mean you're handsome , fit , you have a good job and personality, why should you go for someone like me" she said

" you're more than any of the things you just mentioned and you are everything I want in a woman. Plus you look really sexy with that body of yours" he said and she chuckled hitting his chest.

" you're beautiful , smart , religious , you have amazing personality, you're an amazing mom, ýou make badass food , you're caring, kind and understanding.
What else would I want ?, you're perfect for me" he said and she gave him a small smile hugging him

" you're the best husband in whole world" she said and he laughed before placing a kiss on her lips.

" Always remember that you may not be the most beautiful woman in the world but you're the most beautiful woman in my world, and I love you" he said kissing her forehead.

She froze when she heard him say that he loves her " are you serious" she asked and he chuckled " what did you think?
No I am not joking babe , I really am in love with you" he said placing another kiss on her lips.

" I love you too ammar" she said and he smiled kissing her forehead.

" words are a hassle babe, why don't you let me show you how much I love you" he said looking into her eyes.

He swooped down and captured her lips in a kiss at the sign of permission.

He showered her with love throughout the night as they became one.

_______________________________
SUMAYYA

I yawned , sitting up on the bed as I heard the adhaan for fajr . I turned to look at my side , ammar was still sleeping while snoring lightly , I smiled and gently placed a kiss on his forehead .

" You know it's a crime to kiss someone without permission " he said as I pulled away.

" I can kiss you anytime you're my husband" I said and he laughed before pulling me closer and hovering above me.

I blushed red as the memories of last night came back " thinking about last night hmm" ammar said as he started trailing kiss on my neck .

" No , I'm still very tired" I said stopping him and sitting up " you're no fun, fine give me my morning kiss" he said with a cute pout.

I unwrapped his hands from my waist and ran to the bathroom " I will still get my kiss" he said and I laughed.

I shouldn't have run ,since I was still a bit sore from last night .

" take a warm bath babe it should help with the pain and take your time , I will just freshen up in one of the guest rooms" he said and I heard the door open and close.

He was really caring and gentle with me. I threw some soft body wash before carefully sitting myself in the wa tub of water.

I came out after soaking myself and taking a shower , I picked out a purple off shoulder lace blouse with high waist shorts that stopped a few meters above my knee. I got dressed and went to eman's room.

When I got there she was not in, so I figured she must be downstairs with ammar.

The heavenly smell of freshly brewed coffee tickled my nose as I entered the kitchen, I smiled taking a deep breath.

" moning mommy" eman said as she turned around and saw me.

" morning baby , what are you guys doing " I said walking to look at what they were doing .

" Daddy said we making breakbast for you " she said with a cute smile.

" OMG" I said with a gasp when I saw a stick of burnt pancakes on the plate.

" I tried my best , I just don't know what happened" ammar said with a sheepish smile , and I just shaked my head at the both of them before laughing.

" bilal wasn't lying when he said you are horrible at cooking " I said and he replied saying " I know what to mix in the food, it's just the process that's tricky " .

" okay , you guys should just go and sit while I make us some breakfast" I said before laughing again when I saw the burnt pancakes again.

" stop laughing" ammar said with a cute pout and I laughed harder.

Today is Saturday so eman doesn't have school. I made some pancakes with the rest of the batter left , I served it with some date syrup and eggs.

" we should go out today , where do you want to go " ammar asked taking a bite of his pancakes. " we should go to the amusement park , eman would like it too" I said , wiping eman's moth with a napkin.

" ammar " I said sitting on the bed, he looked up from the laptop.

" I was thinking of starting therapy for eman before her autism gets worse" I said and he dropped his laptop and turned to me.

" I've been noticing that her speech hasn't improved and she's talking less this days" I said and he nodded.

" so when should we take her to the hospital" he said with a worried expression.

" No need to go to the hospital, I can handle her case since it's mild " I said

" really?, thank you" he said kissing my forehead.

" no need to thank me , she's my daughter I'd do anything for her" I said.

" so I was thinking to sign her up at the hospital I work , so that a child psychologist there can do a behaviour analysis and I can take over from there" I said

" but why can't you do the analysis for her" he asked and i replied " it's because child and developmental psychology is my minor , I majored in clinical psychology " I said and he nodded.

" you're the most amazing woman in the world" he said pecking my lips and I threw my head back laughing .

__________________________________

Thank you guys, don't forget to comment,vote and share.