Chapter 57

SUMAYYA

" hello dad, it's sumi" I said picking up my mom's phone.

" when did you come home, where is your mother " he asked

" dad where are you?" I asked wanting to make sure hat he was done with all his worl before I tell him anything cause he would come back immediately.

" I went on a short business trip though I'm done now, I will be coming back tomorrow. How is your husband and eman?" He asked

"They are fine sir, daddy actually you will have to come back today" I said

" what do you mean, is something wrong put your mother on the phone let me speak to her" he said

"Dad actually, mom fainted yesterday and we brought her to the hospital, she was diagnosed with appendicitis and she just came out of surgery" I said in one go waiting for my dad to speak.

" where is she, is she fine . Call the family doctor to come and check on her at the hospital. I'm coming very soon" he said , I could hear fast rustling in the background which signaled that he was packing up to go yo the airport.

" dad don't worry she's fine just calm down " I said amd he replied okay quickly before hanging up.

I already knew he wouldn't want to wait and would do anything to here as fast as possible.

It was now morning , mom still isn't awake , ammar stepped out for a phone call while baedhor went meet her outside to direct him to mom's hospital room cause he had also gone on a business trip and couldn't be here yesternight.

I was about to go and sit on the sofa in the room as the chair was beginning to hurt my body when I heard my mom groan before calling out my name.

"Mom you're awake , how do you feel" I asked helping her sit up to avoid hurting the stitched area from the surgery.

" my stomach hurts, what happened, why are you here habibti" my mom asked confused as to why she and in a hospital room.

" you fainted mom, you had appendicitis and they had to perform surgery on you" I said and she just nodded before sipping on the cup of warm water I gave to her.

" mom why don't you take care of yourself, your never listen. I'm sure you already knew about the appendicitis but you didn't tell anyone until it became worse" I said scolding her she just gave me an apologetic face.

" we were also so scared, I already called dad he should arrive by evening" I said adjusting her blanket when ammar, baedhor and her husband came in.

" I'm so sorry for alarming you guys" mom said when she saw her 2 son in laws present.

" No mom, it's fine your health is more important" ammar said and she just smiled.

Baedhor went home to make breakfast for us while I followed ammar out cause he had to leave for the airport. There were somethings he had to oversee before the awards night which is three days away.

" call me when you land " I said giving his a chaste kiss which he wanted to deepen but I refused.

" I love you" he said and I replied the same before bidding him bye while he got into the car. I blew his a kiss and he pretended to catch it in the air before the driver drove out of the hospital.
_________________________________________

I was feeling a bit sad cause i wouldn't be able to attend the awards night with him since I had to stay back with my mom.

" has ammar left" my mom asked when I came back inside and I nodded.