Chapter 60

SUMAYYA'S POV

" You were so amazing " I said to ammar with a smile once we were properly settled in the car

" Thank you babe" he replied before placing a kiss on my temple, this made me smile as I rested my head against his shoulder

" Tonight is going to be so fun" I said giggling while clapping my hands together and ammar looked at me with a confused expression.

" what are you talking about ?" He asked with a puzzled look .

" Me and the girls decided to throw you and bilal a little celebration party at the house" I said giving him a warm smile as he rubbed circles on my palm.

" My goodness, babe you guys didn't have to throw us any party" he said giving me an appreciative look

" Come on, don't give me that look , I just felt that you would want to have some fun to cool off, plus i know how much you miss spending time with your family, especially Baba" I said referring to his grandfather.

They haven't really been able to spend time together for a while now, baba's health is declining and ammar is busy with work.

" Thanks babe, I like the sound of that, i miss spending time with Baba but i wont mind some sugar from my wife as celebration" he said pulling me onto his lap before kissing my cheek and I giggled putting my hands around his neck.

" Oh my God , ammar get your mind out of the gutter, you're such a pervert" I said with a fake gasp and he laughed throwing his head back

" babe , come on its not perverted , you have no idea how beautiful you look tonight" he said giving me a cute pout while holding me close by my waist.

" Ammar, you're such a baby" I said poking his dimples while he frowned.

" how can you call a grown man like me a baby " he said and I just smiled before giving him a peck.

" sorry , its bilal " he said picking up his phone which was ringing while I just made myself comfortable sitting on his lap.

I also brought out my phone and texted layla to inform her that we would be home soon ,while he talked to bilal on the phone .

" Jaan can we make a detour to the company, bilal and some of my old friends are waiting , I promise I won't be long" he asked after hanging up with bilal.

" it's fine , let me ask maryam to meet me at he company so I can go home with them and you can talk to the guys" I said and he muttered a thank you, kissing the side of my head.

I quickly called maryam and she agreed to pick me up at the company while ammar instructed the driver about the change of location.

We soon arrived at ammar's company and the driver stopped for me to get down , I gave ammar a kiss on the cheek and bid him bye before getting down from the car.

The driver proceeded to the his private garage after I got down , while I went to meet maryam and Khalil who were parked waiting for me.

" Thanks guys " I said to them as I got in the car beside maryam while Khalil drove.

" ya sumi, I can't wait to eat all the delicacies you guys cooked" Khalil said as he drove.

" see your mouth like food, do you know how much energy went onto making that food" maryam said while poking her brother's back .

" it's not like you can cook, I'm sure it was just ya sumi and ya layla that made the food" Khalil said trying to shrug her finger which was now poking his neck.