Chapter 55

A week later

Sumayya

It's been a week since the package incident, I've been getting threatening messages from an unknown number eversince and even though ammar has his best investigating team on the issue they still hadn't found a lead . Ammar increased security level highly and neither ammar or I could leave the house without at least five bodyguards.

Our house is patrolled everyday by the bodyguards and I have ven become more afraid now cause eman was starting school this week, I don't want anything to happen to her.

" morning jamila" ammar said kissing my forehead when he woke up and I could feel my cheeks heat up with a blush, his words made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the word .

" you know ,that blush fits the colour of your hair" he said before going into the washroom and I turned into a darker shade of red , his words erupt butterflies in my stomach each time.

I went into the closet to find something to wear since I had just finished taking a bath and I was still in a bathrobe.

Since I was feeling really lazy today and I wanted something comfy , I scanned through ammar's closet and picked out a hoodie for myself , I then proceeded to the dressing table to do my skincare , it was then that I remembered that I had to go out to shop for some stuff for eman since she was resuming school.

I also had to visit the dermatologist to recommend a child safe sunscreen since she would be out more these days . I groaned out loud cause I was already thinking of sleeping in today after a movie with my family.

" you know you should just take over my closet ehn" ammar said as he came out and saw me wearing his hoodie , I just gave him puppy eyes and he laughed going into the closet to change.

Ammar went downstairs to get us some snacks for our learning session , it was custom for us to have a learning session every Saturday morning as a family plus it also help em learn more about Islam.

" eman come on its time for our session " I said as I pushed thedoir of her room open , she was laying on the bed reading on her iPad and I sighed.

" how many times will I tell you no screen time early in the morning" I said taking the iPad away from her and she gave me a pout.

"Mommy why can't I have screentime in the morning " she said with a curious expression and I sat down beside her to explain. Eman had always been a very curious child , she wanted a reason or explanation foe everything.

" because it bad for your eyes especially early in the morning, too much screen time can hurt your eyes and as I told you your ryes are not yet fully developed since you're still a child. So do you want bad eyes before you grow up ?" I said and she shaked her negatively .

"Good now let's go and join daddy in the room" I said holding her head as we left for the room together.

I always liked to enlighten her at every chance.i also made mental note to put a lock down on her iPad till 12 in the morning when she would have her first hour of screen time.

After a very fun and enlightening session we lounged on the bed together eating snacks.

" let me taste na!" I said to ammar who refused to give some of his donut .

" why would you want mine when we have the same thing " he said giving me a weird look and I just groaned.

" just let me have some " I said and he sighed passing me his half eaten donut in a tissue and I gave him a kiss on the check and collected it.