Chapter 42

Somewhere in Abuja

General POV

" please just leave my son alone " a woman said crying desperately , to the two women standing in front of her.

" I can't do that , I will make sure to ruin your son to the last " the older woman said with a smirk.

" you've already ruined my life enough , just let my children go" the woman on the floor said crying and begging.

" I will when I am done with him, but am not even close . I will break him beyond repair" the older woman said before letting out an evil cackle.

" why should you have a perfect life , a rich husband , successful children . That's not fair and I will make it fair" the oldercwoman said sharing an evil smile with her daughter.

" it's your fault ,your life turned out like this , you made all the bad decisions yourself" the woman on the floor said breathing heavily.

"Well, I can change that , why not make both our lives horrible eh?" the older woman said

" just stop it , what did I ever do to you , just tell me what you want I will give it to you" the woman on the floor said pleading and holding her feet.

" oh , what would I want I am already living the best life , your running mouth has put your children into trouble " the older woman said kicking her aside before beckoning to her daughter.

" start the plan , there has been too much calm before the storm" the older woman said .

Ammar's house, abuja.

SUMAYYA.

The atmosphere had become tense ver since my mother in law and her minions arrived .

" Salamalikum mom" ammar said in a cold voice to his mother. He hadn't spoken to his mother ever since the miscarriage incident , he'd refused even though I assured him that I was okay with it.

"Ammaru , my son you've been ignoring me , what happened " hajiya said in a fake sweet tone.

" Nothing ma , I'm sorry" he said with the same stoic expression.

" I know who the problem is , it's this your barren excuse of a wife , she is the one who has been poisoning your mind towards me right " hajiya said glaring at me and I just looked away.

" MOM!" Ammar said in a hard voice

" what , isn't that the truth , this is the sixth month since you guys got married and nothing to show for it , all we have is a miscarriage " hajiya said and I felt my heart ache within my chest , I could feel all the sadness from the loss of my child coming back.

" mom, you will not speak about my wife in that manner" ammar said in an angry tone, glaring at his mother .

" And you will not speak to me this way because of this useless excuse of a woman" hajiya said pointing to me.

"Mom please !" Ammar said angrily before he turned to look at me , I pleaded him with my eyes but he just looked away.

" you will not disrespect me , I am your mother" hajiya said in a loud voice.

" Then act like it " ammar shouted at her , at this moment I knew it was getting out of hand so I quickly went to ammar and whispered in his hear to calm down.

" Oh she's controlling you now abi, is it not this your useless wife you should be screaming at for not giving you a child , all she has had is a miscarriage . She can't even carry a child properly she had to lose it" hajiya said to him , before glaring at me again.