Chapter 52

GENERAL

Ammar could feel his head pounding in anxiety and fear as he got down from the car and ran into the house ,but before he could go into the house he was harnessed into a tight grip by two men to stop him form going I to the burning house.

He kept shouting for them to let him him go and before he knew it he was down in tears.

" ammar calm down please, they will find them" bilal said to him trying to get him calm . The firefighters had since arrived and started spraying water on the house , while some went in to look for sumayya and eman.

Everywhere person was able to get out except them before the fire spread everywhere.

" we found the child" someone screamed from the side of the house and ammar ran there hurriedly. He cried cradling an unconscious eman who had been wrapped up in a wet blanket. She was rushed to the ambulance who took her in and began first aid.

Everywhere was in chaos when the firemen emerged out of the house with an unconscious sumayya and placed her on the stretcher. Ammar felt his whole world stop when he saw her, she was covered in burns and blood everywhere.

" sumayya please wake up!!" Ammar said crying and trying to shake her awake as bilal and some other people tried to detach him from the stretcher. They finally got him away and the ambulance left with them.

Bilal drove with ammar following them to the nearest hospital, ammar just kept praying with shaky limbs , tears, sweat running down his body, chilly fear down his spine.

They ran out fast and only managed to get a glimpse of the nurses wheeling them into the emergency treatment room, they refused them to come in so the just waited outside.

Ammar just burst into tears where he stood while bilal hugged him as he cried , they were the two greatest things that had ever happened to him he couldn't imagine losing them.

After crying for a while , it then struck him that only God could help rightnow, so he asked for the prayer room at the hospital . At that moment everyone had arrived at the hospital and were waiting outside , layla had contacted sumayya's grandpa and her family.

Ammar fell into sujud and cried to his lord [ALLAH] .

After praying for almost an hour he went back to the waiting area and that was when the doctor came out to adress them.

" The child will be okay , she just had some burns and a concussion she has be transferred to a paediatrician for more treatment" the doctor said and ammar quickly muttered alhamdulilah " what of my wife , is she going to be okay " ammar asked panickedly.

" I'm sorry but she had a miscarriage , she is currently in a critical condition because of the amount of smoke she inhaled , she has to undergo surgery right we will need your consent" the doctor said and ammar felt his heart wrench in pain, they had lost their child again but he quickly gathered himself and followed the doctor to sign the necessary forms.

His grandmother hugged him close immediately he came back and he just cried on her shoulder , sumayya's parents had now arrived cause bilal sent his private jet for them.

Ammar , his grandmother , layla and bilal went to the children's ward where eman was transferred to.

" we have done all the necessary tests and treatments , she has two broken ribs and a concussion , she should be awake in a few hours " the doctor said and they nodded before entering to see eman.

His heart broke at the sight of eman , who was laying unconscious on the hospital bed with plasters and a bandaged head. He kissed her forehead before going out to talk with bilal.