Chapter 56

Unknown pov

Aaaaaaaah" the young screamed throwing a glass at the wall angrily while the older woman tried to pacify her.

  " that bitch ,I want her out of everything she's living the life I'm supposed to be living and now there's another bitch trying to come in . I'm going to kill them both and take my rightful place" the younger woman said furiously while breathing heavily from anger.

  " don't worry we will take all of them out but we have to be tactical and not rush things or we won't get what we want . But since she mad you angry why don't we give her a little scare" the olderwoman said with a wicked smile.
_________________________________________

   sumayya pov

  I gasped waking up from what was actually a dream.  I had been having dreams about dead babies and this time was the worst cause it felts so real and the babies kept screaming at me that I killed them.

   I could still feel my heart beat heavily from the scary scene , I looked to my side where ammar was sleeping peacefully which brought some calm to me .

  This was the first time we had gone to bed without settling our fight in a while. I sighed and kissed his cheek before standing up to go and check on eman .

  Eman was deep asleep with her blanket on the floor cause she was she was a messy sleeper , I picked up the blanket and covered her up, I also adjusted the air conditioner because she was starting to sweat and everywhere felt hot in her room.

   I went back to our room and prayed tahajjud cause it was around 3am before getting into bed and cuddling up with a sleeping ammar.

   " babe it time for fajr" I said tapping ammar to wake him up , he opened his  eyes and said salam to me before proceeding into the washroom to perform wudu. I felt my heart break at this cause normally he would kiss my forehead as he said salam to me but this morning was different.

  I was now feeling bad for making him angry when he was only trying to look out for me . Most men would force me to quit my job for their selfish reason but he wanted it for my sake and he even offered to open up a hospital for me but I was ungrateful and still called him demanding.

  Eman soon walked into our room sleepily rubbing her eyes , it was now habitfor her to wake up and pray fajr with us. We also stood for prayer with ammar leading us.

   After prayer we sat to do our morning athkar but eman was soon knocked out asleep so I just let her off and put her to sleep on our bed.

   Ammar and I stood up from the mat together and we both said " I'm sorry"at the same time.

   " no I'm really sorry babe , you were looking put for me and I just insulted you, I'm sorry " I said burying my face into his chest with tears streaming put of my eyes.

  " come on jaan ,don't cry I'm also at fault I shouldn't have imposed anything on you , I'm sorry"  he said and kissed my forehead and wiped my tears with his fingers.

  " you're wicked you didn't even cuddle me" I said hitting his chest playfully while pouting.

  " trying to be cute huh?" He said pecking my lips and I smiled.

  " I've decided to take up consultancy" I said

  " no , you don't have to you can do whatever you like, it's your job" he said.

  " yes but I want to take my husband's advice" I said and he smiled pulling me into a sweet kiss.

  Ammar still knew how to make my body on fire with his touch and kisses, it felt like I was having my first kiss all over again .