Chapter 54

Ammar

  we landed at London Airport by night after a seven hour long flight, my PA already had a car waiting for us . Since we were too tired for even dinner cause we had been working throughput our flight so we went directly to the hotel . After bilal and I prayed we crashed the bed and slept off.

   I woke up the next morning to meet several missed calls from sumayya as I had put my phone on silent mode. I put a call through to sumayya as I got out of bed .

  " good morning jaan " I heard sumayya say over the phone as she picked and I smiled and replied " good morning to you gorgeous" . I swear only summaya can make me smile this early in the morning.

  I was already missing being woken up in the morning by her sweet kisses, " daddy!" I heard eman say excitedly over the phone.

  " hey babygirl" I said and I could hear her giggle over the phone. I switched the  call to video call so that I could see their faces.

  I was surprised to see summayya wearing an hair bonnet over her head cause she definitely didn't like hair bonnets and would just wrap her hair in a bun to go to bed.

  " daddy see me and mommy and aunty layls went to a salon yesterday, then we went shopping and mommy bought a bag for me and a lot of clothes" eman said rambling on as she showed me her hair.

  I figured that they'd gone shopping yesterday cause I received a call from the bank manager , I was happy that sumayya was getting more comfortable with using the card I had given to her. Normally she would just spend her money on stuff until I would complain for her to use the card.

  " come on babe let ne see your hair" I said to sumayya who jus smiled and shaked her head.

  " mommy looks like a princess " eman said trying to remove the bonnet form sumayya's hair but she stopped her and whispered something in her ear.

  " what are you guys saying " I asked curious as to why they were whispering.

  " it's a secret daddy but mommy said you will know when you come back " she said .

  " babe I have to go I'm running late , I love you both" I said realising that time was far spent .

  " okay bye have a nice day , I love you too " she said and blew me a kiss which I pretended to catch before hanging up . They had most certainly made my day this morning.

  We had come to London to have a meeting with the company that we would be patner with to expand the company outside Nigeria. It was a successful construction company owned by and English man who also wanted to expand his business to Nigeria,  so we were both selling few percent of shares to each other to maintain a stability and cooperation.

  " it's a pleasure to meet young successful business men like you guys" Michael the ceo said as we all shared an hand shake with one another.

  " it's also a pleasure to meet with you , I look forward to a good patnership" bilal said replying him and he gestured for us to seat .

  After a lot of deliberating we finally came to a conclusion and few signs later we had sealed the partnership deal. It was a win win for both sides.

  We then left for the restaurant where we were meeting our collaborating company for business board project.  This was a project whereby nominees for for the business board award are paired together and would collaborate on a project together , then the chosen winner would be granted the honour of becoming member of the Golden business board . So it was a quite big opportunity for one to have acesss to meet and patner with bigger companies.