Chapter 46

Sumayya

I groggily rubbed my eyes as I sat up on the bed , I looked to my side to see an empty space.

Ammar and I spent the night in one of the bedrooms after our date . It was still around 5 am , so I firstly went into the bathroom to relieve my self , then I performed ablution before going out of the room to look for ammar.

Since i didn't know the house , I just kept looking and opening any door I saw, I managed to find my way to the living room but he wasn't there .

I pushed the next door I saw and entered , it was a bedroom . It's most likely a female's own giving the feminine touches here and there , ammar wasn't in here too , i was about to go out when my eye caught a photo frame on the table .

It was a picture of ammar and a beautiful lady who looked very similar to him. It then clicked that it was his sister - adda Amna. I smiled looking at the photo , genuine happiness were present on their faces . They both had on the kind of smiles you put on when you're having the best time of your life.

" That's my sister " I suddenly heard ammar's voice and I gasped in suprise before turning around to see him standing in front of the bathroom door.

" ammar, you startled me" I said holding my hand against my chest, he smiled and walked towards me .

" good morning to my beautiful wife and child" he said placing a kiss on my temple before bending down to kiss my stomach. I smiled at how caring he was.

" I couldn't find you in bed when I woke up" I said with a pout and he chuckled.

" I'm sorry , I thought to come and check this place out before you woke up" he said

" this was my sister's bedroom" he said before I could say anything and I nodded.

" we bought this villa together after we signed our first big deal for the company" he said with a sad smile as he led me to sit at the edge of the bed. I let out a gentle sigh as I rubbed my palm against his back. A sad emotion filled the room, I could feel that he missed her a lot.

" I'm so sorry about your sister , may Allah grant her paradise" I said and he muttered amin.

" you guys would have gotten along real good " he said

" I'm sure I would have gotten along with her well" I said giving him a small smile and he nodded before burying his face into my chest.

I gently run my hands up and down his back as he rest his face against my chest , I could feel that he was mourning her , even I gently mourned her in my mind even though I didn't meet her . I knew she was worth something in his life.

Ammar and I went back to the room after a while , he led us in prayer after which we sat together and read the quran. I was feeling a little lazy after prayer so I decides to sleep some more while ammar went downstairs as he head something to take care of.

" ewa!" I heard ammar's voice and I could feel him tapping me . I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me , I gave him a small kiss before sitting up on the bed.

The smell of coffee and food reached my nostrils and I took a deep gentle breathe. I gave ammar a thankful smile when my eyes landed on the tray of food beside, it was exactly what i was craving.

There was 🥞 pancakes , toast , eggs, smoothie and a bunch of grapes. I picked up the tray and placed it on my lap , while ammar sat beside me in bed .

" wait did you make this "I said dropping the fork as I remembered the salty and sugary masterpiece he made the last time.

" I'm offended, that time was a little mistake" he said and I gave him a teasing smile .