Chapter 31-- He's Back

Abuja,Nigeria.

Ammar

I stepped out of the jet and gently breathe in the air , I was more than excited to see my family again.

"The car is ready sir" Ismail said and I nodded following him out of the airport as he led the way.

" drive to my house" I said to Ismail as we got into the car , the first person I wanted to see is sumayya.

"Sumayya " I said entering into the house , only to meet the horrible sight of my ex girlfriend and my mother watching TV.

" what are you doing here" I said furiously to zaheedah , she smiled and stood up to come closer but I stopped her with my hand.

" where is my wife " I asked and zaheedah burst into laughter.

" oh you mean your fatty wife , I sent her out" zaheedah said trying the touch me but I flinged her hand away.

" talk about my wife like that again and you will not like what will happen to you" I said furiously before turning to my mom.

" mom why would you send my wife out of own matrimonial house" I said to her and she put on a fake sad face trying to hug me.

" she so disrespectful to me , she even raised her hand on me" my mom said and I just scoffed.

" oh please stop with the act , both of us know sumayya will never do that" I said and she folded her arms angrily.

" I'm your mother and I have a right to do want I want in your life" she said.

" I doubt that you're my mother , cause if you are ,you won't send my wife and your granddaughter away" I said before going out , I could hear her screaming after me from inside.

" Khalil, I just got home and I can't find sumayya and eman" I said to my brother over the phone.

"They are in my house with me" he said and I felt relief wash over me.

"Ohk , I'm on my way" I said before getting into the car and driving to Khalil's house.

I met maryam,layla,bilal and Khalil in the living room when I came in .

"Hey guessing said and they all turned to look at me , we exchanged pleasantries and hugged eachother.

"Where is sumayya and eman" I asked and they all laughed.

"Calm down bro , they taking a nap in the room."Khalil said.

"Wait ,so you didn't tell sumayya about it before you travelled"layla asked with a surprised expression after I explained the fact that sumayya doesn't know that I have IED.

"She's going to be real angry with you man" khalil said .

" do you even know what she went through with mom and zaheedah?"Khalil said and I turned to look at him.

"What do you mean" everyone choruses together.

"Well your dearest mother and ex girlfriend have been working her to her bones for the past three months and the only reason she refused to leave was because she was waiting for you.

She was made to do all the work in the house ,and was always tired anytime I visited .

One time after she fainted from exhaustion I begged her to come with me but she refused saying that you would soon be back .

The only reason she's here now is because ,she caught zaheedah hitting eman so she beat her up , then mom asked her to leave " Khalil explained and I sighed angrily , how could my mom do that to her.