3 | We meet again

Dabi felt bad that he could eat whatever and you had to choose carefully so you don't end up binge purging, he couldn't stay at the hideout and eat his ramen while you couldn't even touch dinner or eat a snack.

" I am going out." He says to everyone as he walks out of the hideout.

He goes to the nearest convenience store and buys you 0 cal juice and fresh cut up fruit that's non acidic to not damage your throat even further, Dabi even goes out of his way to buy you anti acid reflux medication from the pharmacy right next to the convenience store.

Bulimics suffer from that a lot he thought..

Shigaraki would be mad if he knew what he was spending the league's money on, but it doesn't really matter since it'll get him close to you.

He takes the bus and gets out at the bus stop next to the UA dorms.

He calls you.

"Y/n, i have fruit and juice for you, i couldn't fall asleep knowing you didn't have anything to eat, especially since we didn't eat anything at lunchtime either..."

"That's extremely considerate of you... i am extremely touched Dabi but you know there is a curfew right?"

"Don't worry about it I have my ways, just wait in your balcony."

You dry your hair and sip on your tea you filled with sucralose.

"Oh my god i can't let him see me like this!!!"

You put on your cutest pair of satin PJs and spray Miss dior perfume all over your neck, wrists, hair, everywhere! You couldn't forget to put on flavored lip gloss as well
You were freezing to death in your balcony.

Dabi enters the building with the same badge he stole and used the stairs to get to your balcony, you hug him and relish in his body heat, he was extremely hot.

"Thank you Dabi..."

"Your welcome Doll.. I hope you enjoy it."

He looks into your sparkly e/c eyes and slightly bend down to kiss your soft lips... it was so gentle...

A few seconds of complete silence went by... you didn't know what to say, you felt butterflies in your stomach, no one cared this much about you and your wellbeing... this was definitely something you can get used to.

"Do you want to stay a little longer?"

"Sorry doll but i have to go, please eat slowly and try to keep it down, i would love to stay but i am afraid someone might notice my presence"

"Aw okay... Good night Dabi!"

"Sleep well doll"

You didn't even know guys like him existed, where was he hiding throughout all these years! You went from never having any type of relationship with a boy to being kissed in your balcony by a 6'2 stunning man.

A man that cares so much about your wellbeing that he bought you anti acid reflux meds. Your own parents don't do that but he took the time out of his day to assure your wellbeing, even the figs and cut up melon and berries he brought weren't acidic. Who would go to such lengths?

There was also a handwritten note that read;

"Bon appetit, doll, take care

-Dabi"

You eat your fruit and take the acid reflux medication... you brush your teeth and go to bed. As you're falling asleep you think about Dabi and how nice it would be to have his big warm arms wrapped around your tiny frame.... cuddling you to sleep. Oh how touch-starved you were...

Dabi got back at the hideout at 11:30pm.

"Where were you Dabi?" Toga asks

"In UA, I had a mission to complete"

He goes into his room and thinks about you as he stares into the ceiling... you were perfect for him. He loved every aspect of your personality, your cute face and body, your soft lips.... and your smell drove him crazy.