27 | Hope

Sunlight leaked into your shared room, causing you to stir. As you unconsiously snuggled closer to your beloved you immedietly started waking up at the sound of his deep chuckle. A warm hand slowly strokes your hair, causing you to open your eyes.

"Sleep well?" Touya murmured, his voice low from sleep.

"I always sleep well in your arms." You smile, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"You're too sweet." He blushed, pecking your forehead.

Humming, you tilt your head for more kisses. Touya chuckled, complying to your wish as he sweetly kissed your entire face, avoiding your lips. After kissing every inch of your face at least three times, he moved to your lips. He kissed you slowly, moving his hands to hold your face.

After a few tender moments he pulled away, leaning his forehead against yours.

"I love you." He murmured softly, lightly brushing his nose against yours.

"And I love you." You hum, pecking his lips once more before resting your head against his collarbone. Feeling the contrast of the cold staples compared to his warm skin.

He chuckled again, rubbing your back lovingly. You gently moved your hand up to his black hair, running your fingers through it in appreciation.

After a few minutes of tender silence you lean on your elbows, looking at Touya in his eyes as you caress his scarred face, gently pecking his lips every once in a while.

He stared right back at you, continuing to rub your back, adding his own pecks between yours.

"I love you." You smile, kissing his nose.

"I love you too." He smiled, kissing your own nose in response.

You go back to a comfortable silence, maintaing eye contact. After a while Touya spoke, moving one of his warm hands to gently tuck a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Have you ever thought about life outside of the League? I thought about what you said yesterday... and I feel the same way..." He whispered, his soft turquoise eyes shining wih adoration and hope.

"Yes, I thought about it a lot... but i don't know how I can live without everyone, I have come to love all the members, they're like family now"

You stop to gather your thoughts.

"I wish there was a way to destroy hero society without hurting people. I want to be there for the members without causing damage to innocent civilians."

He sighs, "I love them too, but i want to give our love a chance to blossom.. I don't want my old man to win, I don't want to let him dictate my life. I want to ruin his life, get revenge then live my life. With you."

"Do you have something in mind?"

"Do you remember the video you helped me film?"

You nod.

"After I reveal myself to the world, and to my family we'll run away together. I'll buy us plane tickets and we'll get to live in the country side of France together. You studied french as a second language, so did I. We don't have to suffer in this country anymore. And as for everyone in the League we'll stay in contact with them."

"Are you sure Touya? What about your plan of killing Endeavor?"

"I decided it would be better if i let him live with the guilt of ruining his family. All of that for what? To produce an heir that can surpass him?"

"I have thought about it a lot actually.. I think I wanna leave.. with you." He murmured, kissing your cheek tenderly.

After a few moments, he continued. "Get away from all of the danger.. move somewhere safer.. where we can start a family. You deserve a good life, away from all the people that caused you pain. You deserve to be happy." He whispered

"You want a family? With me?" Your eyes shone wtih excitment. You thought that Touya would be such a great father. You were quite young to start a family but you would love to have one with Touya.

"Kids.. if you want them. Maybe a few pets.. or just us. It doesn't matter, I'll be happy." His eyes started to slightly tear up as he looked at you, unable to express his pure adoration for you.

"Let's get away from the world of heros and villains, they don't deserve our attention anyways. You'll become a great surgeon Y/n, I am sure of it! Reconstruction with that quirk of yours will be a breeze, as for all the other procedures, you learnt a lot under the doctor's guidance... You have a lot of potential, I want to see you flourish."

"Medschool is extremely hard, are you ready to sacrifice so many years?" You say with a serious tone.

"If you'll get to do what you really love then I'll be there for you" he gently caresses your cheek, admiring your beauty.

"Remember the time where you asked me what I would have wanted to be if I didn't become a villain?"

"Mhm.."

"Well i thought about it... A younger version of me would've said he's want to be a hero.... After realizing that heros weren't these perfect beings, and after seeing your passion for the medical field.. I think i would like to work with you... you said you wanted to help burn victims... maybe I can become a nurse?"

"Touya, if you want to become a nurse, i am sure you'll be a great one. The patients will love you, besides, you went through terrible burns yourself, you can share your experience and this will make them feel comfortable. I can always regenerate your skin so you can have a fresh start, a new beginning..."

"...We can work in a hospital together, be true heros, we don't need flashy costumes or people chanting our names, we can be heros in our patients eyes. Be there for them when they need us the most. That's a future I would like..." you murmur happily, sighing as you peck the apples of his cheeks.

Touya gently played with your hair, running his hands through your gorgeous strands before tucking them behind your ear. He smiled, kissing your cheek tenderly.

"It sounds lovely.. almost like a dream." You murmur, kissing his lips.

After a few sweet moments he pulls away, pecking your nose. "A dream I'll make a reality for you.."

"I love you.. I love you too much to express in words.." you giggle, kissing Touya lovingly.

After a few long moments Touya pulls away, wrapping his arms around your waist before pulling you into a tight embrace, his head leaning against yours. You smiled, hugging him back.

"Let's just stay like this all day, Doll." Touya murmured in your ear.

"How about for eternity?" You sigh, snuggling impossibly closer.

Touya chuckled, stroking your head gently. "With you? Absolutely."