11 | Meeting the League

"Listen Y/n," Dabi says to you in a serious tone, "I need to talk to you about something important."

You look up at him as you suck on your straw..

"Yes what is it?"
"I haven't been competely truthful about what i do... I am a villain. I am a member of the League of villains."
He looks into your eyes, trying to read your thoughts. You went silent for a few seconds and you decide to tell him that you already knew, and it didn't change how you saw him.

"Dabi, i figured that out a long time ago"
"Then why didn't you turn me in or ignored me?"
" I really like you, i don't believe you're evil, just hurt, heros must have disappointed you."
He lets you continue..
"I wouldn't pretend to be close to you only to backstab you and turn you in. That's not the right thing to do. I believe you're good deep down, everything you've done for me proves just that. That doesn't nessecarily mean i agree with everything you do but i agree with the sentiment that heros failed so many people and our system doesn't solve anything. They don't go for the root of the problem, just the consequences."
"Since we have no where to go and nothing to do, would you like to meet the league members?"
"Sure, i would like to get to know them."
He leads you to the hideout, it was a long walk from the café near the hospital to the hideout.
"This is it"
"This is it? The place looks cramped from here.."
"Don't let the outside fool you, it's actually really big inside."
He walks in front of you, still holding your hands, fingers intertwined. He let's go of your hand to open the door and holds it open for you.
"After you, Doll"
"Thanks Dabi." You say softly

There was a dim light, Kurogiri was cleaning a cup while Tomura is playing with cards, toga curiously rushes to see you:
"Hi!!! You're soo pretty! Can i take a sample of your blood???"
"Leave her alone Toga."
Everyone looks at you, eyeing you up and down. They recognize you as the girl they wanted to recruit.
"Well, well, well, who do we got here. Dabi, did you convince her to join?"
"No, she isn't joining, i wanted to introduce you to Y/n, you'll like her."
"Hey everyone, as you guys seem to know, my name is Y/n L/n and i am pleased to meet you"
Everyone introduces themselves
Everyone ask you a bunch of questions about your life, your past and wether you'll be going to join the league.
You were a bit overwhelmed but you take your time to answer each of their questions.
"What's it like in UA?" Twice asks
"Other than the added hours of training and the history course about heros, its like a regular highschool"
Toga eyes sparkle as she asks: "Do you know Izuku Midoriya, i think he's really cute, can you help me get closer to him?"
"I think i talked to him once, but we aren't really close like that, he's a year younger than i am, i am afraid i can't help you with that."
"What do you think of the Heros?" Shigaraki asks you
"I think those that blindly idolize Heros are idiots, they seem to be narcissitic assholes that crave attention and praise. I don't even want to be a hero like my dad, i don't agree with the concept of labeling people as heros and villains."
"Who would've known we would agree with a UA student. You're quite interesting to talk to Y/n." Shigaraki responds
"Then what do you want to do, if being a hero isn't for you?" Spinner asks you
"I would love to be a plastic surgeon, i don't want the attention that comes with being a hero, but i feel the need to help people somehow, help them feel confident in their own skin, help major burn victims, do skin grafts, reconstructive surgery... the speciality is so diverse and the types of procedures are endless. I was a patient once, and having a trustworthy doctor to rely on is so important. I want to be there for my patients. Be that reliable surgeon they trust and confide in."
"That's a noble dream, Y/n" Says Kurogiri
"She's really different, you wouldn't expect a 16 year old to be so wise." Mr compress adds.
You treated everyone like a human, you weren't disgusted by them, you didn't judge them but you also didn't pity them or looked down at them.

You enjoyed speaking to the members, you found common ground with them. You spent the rest of the evening in the hideout, you ask Kurogiri if you can have a cocktail, he makes you one right away.

Dabi was really glad he introduced you to the League, having a friend that isn't a villain can be important to not lose faith on humanity as a whole. He was quiet in the presence of the members, his altitude changed, but he didn't take his turquoise eyes off you and when he thinks no one is looking at him, he smiles softly as he admires your beauty and your soft altitude towards the members.

You see Shigaraki scratch his neck. There was blood coming out of the scratches,
"That must be painful" you thought to yourself.
"Hey Shigaraki, i can heal those wounds if you don't mind?"
He looks deeply into your e/c-colored eyes "You don't mind healing a villain?"
"No, I don't actually. If someone needs my help, who am i to deny them that?"
You sit in the chair next to him and touch his neck, as you're healing him you ask him if he has any other wounds you could heal, he takes off his hand, the skin around his eyes and mouth was so dry that there is cracks all over, you assumed that his skin was extremely fragile and it probably left him needing to scratch himself, which made the situation worse so it's a vicious cycle. You decide to heal his skin all over, regenerating it.
You reminded him of his sister, you didn't have to do what you did, yet you did it anyway. You were truly kind, if you were there when he needed someone like you, he was sure you would've helped him. Your kindness is such a rare trait nowadays.