21 | Game night

Tonight most of the league was out on a mission, that left you and Shigaraki, Toga and Kurogiri at the hideout, you finished what you had to do for your online school, you had nothing to do so you ask the white haired man if he wanted to play video games together. He accepts.
You and Shigaraki, with his signature hand covering half his face, found yourselves engrossed in a game of Super Mario on the Wii. The air, usually thick with tension, was now filled with laughter and the sound of virtual coins being collected.

Shigaraki, surprisingly invested in the game, gripped the Wii remote with a mix of determination and mischief. "I've got this," he declared, a mischievous glint in his eye.

You smirked, ready to challenge his gaming skills. "You might need more than decay for this, Tomura."

As the two of you navigated through the Mushroom Kingdom, Shigaraki's character leaped over obstacles with unexpected finesse, defying the expectations of Toga and Kurogiri. You, in turn, showcased impressive gaming skills, effortlessly collecting power-ups and outsmarting virtual enemies.

"Wait, how did you do that?" Shigaraki exclaimed, genuinely surprised by the your gaming skills.

You chuckled, reveling in the unexpected joy of a gaming duel with the League's leader. "It's all in the strategy, Tomura."

As the game progressed, their banter turned into genuine laughter, the camaraderie forming an unexpected bond between the two. The room echoed with the clatter of buttons being pressed and the occasional triumphant cheer as they conquered each level.

"Who knew being a villain could be this much fun?" Shigaraki mused, a rare smile playing on his lips.

You nudged him playfully. "Maybe we should have more game nights and fewer world domination plans."

You continued your gaming escapade, navigating through challenging levels and unlocking secret passages. In those moments, the League of Villains' lair felt less like a den of chaos and more like an actual home.

As they reached the final level, Shigaraki turned to you with a grin. "Ready for the ultimate showdown?"

You smirked back.

With a final burst of laughter, you tackled the last level together, victorious in both the game and the deepened camaraderie that had emerged from an unexpected game night in the heart of villainy.

You didn't expect that you'd get along so well with Tomura, when you first heard of the League through your parents agency, you were quite scared but as you got to know each member you realized that they were misunderstood and hurt. They were hurt children that no one came to save. Every single one of them has a painful past, being outcasted and shunned from society because of their quirks, their ideas.
You understood why they would want a new world. Heros are being praised for doing the bare minimum. They have to stop crime but not entirely so they can feel needed, so they can feel important and so they still have their careers, solving the world's issues is the least of their worries. As long as they get the praise and they get the money they are okay. There is nothing heroic about these modern heros.
You stayed up waiting for Dabi to come home. You were a bit worried since he was injured not too long ago, you healed him but you were still paranoid about his wellbeing. All you wanted was to be in his presence. That's when you felt safe and protected.