30 | The aftermath

After coming back home, Dabi tells you about what happened and his encounter with his father, you were laying on his lap and looking up at his pretty face as he spoke. His body heats up with rage everytime he mentions his father. He told you that he couldn't wait until he gets his revenge and ruin his reputation forever, it's what he deserves after all.

He was such a shitty father to Touya and all his other siblings. You sometimes wished you were the one that took care of Touya, if you were there maybe you could have protected him and given him the love he needed and craved.

All children want their parent's love and approval, apparently Endeavor only knew how to fufill his role as a hero, never as a father. He didn't show his love and appreciation for his children. Touya felt like a failed experiment after he was told that his body wasn't fit for his quirk.

You wished things were different. Your boyfriend looks down at your face and gently caresses your cheek. He looks longingly into your sparkly eyes.

"Thank you for listening to me, Doll, I really appreciate it..." his deep voice giving you butterflies in your stomach.

You blush at the nickname. You were so enamoured with this man. He has you wrapped around his pinky. You would do anything for him.

"Of course, I love the sound of your voice, I can listen to you speak for hours!" You say as you sit up and face him.

"Y/n! Dabi!! Dinner is ready!!!" Toga screams, loud enough for the both of you to hear.

You were quite anxious about eating dinner since you binge purged multiple times a day and your chest hurts. You confide in Dabi, your heart was beating in an irregular way, It was almost unbearable.

Dabi couldn't help but feel for you, you were so gentle with everyone in the League, you didn't deserve to deal with such an illness.

He noticed the Russel signs on your knuckles getting more prominent. How your strained your vocal cords can get. How you almost pass out when you stand up... and now heart aches and an irregular heart beat..
He felt like things were getting out of control and you were slipping out of his hands. He needed to do something about this and quickly.

He puts his hand on where your heart is and tells you that you'll get through this together and that he's here for you now.

"I know that you're not comfortable with recovery now, but the horrible side effects are multiplying and you simply cannot continue doing this, I want to protect you. Today, we have to get rid of the bucket you use and all those gloves you use to keep your hands clean while purging... the more uncomfortable purging is for you the less likely you are to do it. And after eating we have to get you to stay busy, so you don't succumb to the urge. We should distract you. I'll try to talk to the other members about this, you're always there for them when they need someone to talk to, I am sure they would like to help you overcome this. You're not alone in this y/n. I won't be a bystander and wait until you have a heart attack or you rupture your stomach or eusophagus while purging. You can't die on me you understand. I want us to grow old and live healthily until the end of your life. You can't leave me, not after I have grown to love you this much. My heart can't take another heartbreak."

You were so moved by his words you started to tear up. Warmth blossomed in your chest, sparks igniting as Touya leaned in close, lips brushing together. The smell of your perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of your conditioner, was dizzying. His warmth consumed you as He leaned into kiss. Your lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his own. Dabi could feel the soft tickle of your breath beneath his nose, fingers carding through your hair as you breathed each other in.

He pulls back after what felt like forever.

"I think we should go now, The food is going to go cold... If you are sure you'll binge purge I got you a salad without dressing you can munch on until you feel full, you won't feel guilty for eating it, oh i also bought you 0 cal vitamin water."

"Thank you Dabi, you're so thoughtful..." you say as you stand on your tippy toes to kiss him on his cheek. He gets flustered, he can never get used to your sudden bursts of physical affection. He was never given that while growing up.. Yet he could never get enough of it. He loved it. He loved you.

"You're welcome Sweetheart, let's go."

You walk out of the room first and he follows you.