13 | Caught redhanded

You just finished showering and stood there in front of the mirror, you turn to the side and you frown. You hated what you saw in the mirror. You felt so fat and ugly. Your stomach was too fat. Not flat enough. You grab at your skin and pinch in it until it hurts. Why? Why were you so fat. Everytime you look in the mirror you hated what you saw. How can anyone think this looks pretty. You wanted to throw up everytime you look at your body.

You weigh yourself for the 5th time. The number is way too high. And you hated yourself for it. It was probably because of your binge purging, if you restricted more you would have hit your goal weight by now.
You felt like a failure. You were so tired of these thoughts. All you can hear when you see yourself is too fat too ugly too stupid. Never pretty enough, never thin enough never smart enough. Simply never good enough. You compared yourself to every classmate you saw. You look at their thighs, then you look at yours. Why was every other girl on this planet prettier than you. Why did you have to be so ugly and fat. You feel tears forming in your eyes. Jealousy. Jealousy was all you could feel. You weren't jealous of someone in particular. You were jealous of all the girls that were thinner and prettier than you. All the girls that made their parents proud, jealous of everyone that has supporting and loving parents that helped them accomplish their dreams.
Your parents, they provided you with food and shelter, they paid for the best education there was, they made sure you had everything you needed but in return you had to live up to their high expectations, to be a hero just like your dad and your grandpa before him. You had to be the perfect daughter. And if they knew you hang out with dabi and the league of villains they would simply disown you.

Speaking of Dabi, you were planning to meet up today and you had to get ready, you wasted time looking into the mirror and criticizing your every flaw. You look at the time. Great, only 30 minutes to get ready. You wear black skinny jeans, your platform boots and your black turtle neck. You put on your silver earrings, curl your h/c soft locks.
You lipsinc to your favorite songs as you're getting ready. You put on flavored lipgloss and sparkly eyeshadow.
You prep your bag, putting your journal, a few pens, earphones and a bottle of water, along with your phone and your badge.

You had no idea that one of your classmates was on to you. Soon after you got out, Iwamoto Emi, followed you.
She never really liked you, you never did anything to upset her but she felt jealous, you had a rare quirk, you got in through recommendation, you were basically hospitalized throughout the whole year and you passed, your combat skills were mediocre but you were never kicked from the hero section. She also felt like you were pretending to be nice to everyone. You had it so easy it seems, your grades are perfect, you were pretty and your parents were rich. She wouldn't put it past you to be involved in some shady rich kid stuff, like being into drugs and hanging out with other rich kids that think they can get away with anything. She was sure she can catch you doing something you weren't supposed to be doing. Maybe underage drinking or doing drugs. All she needs is a few pictures and your image would be tainted forever, good luck being a hero after that.

You text Dabi as you take the bus, he asks you to meet at the hideout. Toga pressured him to invite you since you had so much fun the first time you spent time together,
As you wait to reach your destination you take out your journal and start sketching Dabi from memory, you thought he was so pretty, scars and all, especially his glowy turquoise eyes and chiseled jaw.

A few moments passed by, the speaker of the bus says the name of the bus stop at Kamino Ward, you stand up and click on the button that signals to the driver to stop. You were completely clueless.

You walk for a few minutes until you reach the hideout. Iwamoto Emi hides behind a trashcan.
"This place looks shady, let's see what you'll do L/n Y/n..."

You text Dabi that you arrived.

There was no meeting taking place and everyone is busy doing their own thing so he decides to greet you outside and on the same occasion, smoke a cigarette.

Your classmates eyes widen as she recognizes the man. Dabi. Were you a traitor? Working for the villains? This is worse than she thought. She quickly take out her phone to take photos of you with dabi. He hugs you as he greets you. Was he your boyfriend?

An up and coming hero, that comes from a family of heros, betraying their Family, their school, Japan and the whole world. You disgusted her. How could you do something so heinous.

After Dabi smokes his cigarette, you both enter the Hideout.
She has everything she needed and more to ruin your life forever. So she gets up and leaves immediately as she didn't want any trouble with the League of Villains.